confused

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 23rd, 2010, 02:07 PM
I am a little over 7 weeks pregnant. This is my third, and completely a shock. I was done having kids after my second was born. I divorced my childrens dad about 5 years ago...then 2 years ago I met someone else. I made it clear to him that I wanted no more children, despite the fact that he has none. Well, we went on vacation a couple months ago, and slipped up. So now im pregnant, and very unhappy about it. I dont know if my hormones are going crazy, but suddenly I dont feel like I love him anymore. He drives me crazy, I avoid going home after work because I dont want to see him, I feel hatred toward him. The problem is hes a great guy and didnt do anything wrong. I have gone as far as to pack me and my kids up to stay with my mom for a while. Every single thing he does annoys me to the point I want to hit him. This morning I actually threw a glass of water at him. And another thing, I cannot get excited about this baby no matter how hard I try. I really dont want any more kids. I dont agree with abortion and adoption is out of the question. I know there's nothing I can do, but what do I do? I know pregnancy hormones are normal, but has anyone else gone to these crazy extremes? Hes the only person I feel this way toward. Work is fine, my relationship with my friends and family are fine, its just him!
February 23rd, 2010, 02:36 PM
conley1988
I think that you are blaming him because he is the father and you unconsciously blame him for getting you pregnant. I am struggling with trying to get excited but the addition feels surreal. I just wanted my 4 and two down the road, but plans change!
February 24th, 2010, 11:25 AM
KendallsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KendallsMommy Send a message via Yahoo to KendallsMommy
I think that since you didn't want any more children you are in a sense blaming him for you being pregnant. I understand completely. Hopefully it goes away soon!

Thanks to pattyandthemoos for my beautiful siggy (:
February 25th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Jodi Dawn's Avatar Host of the Jan-July 05 P
Send a message via Yahoo to Jodi Dawn
I would talk to a dr if I were you. Maybe see about getting help for your hormones and thoughts about your SO.

Best of luck hun

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search