how do I tell my one nite stand I dont know who the father is

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have 7 guys that could be the dad, should I tell them all. I so need help girls
March 6th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Love My Joey's Avatar Super Mommy
I don't know if you should tell all 7 guys if you are pregnant or not. That is a decision you need to make but I do think who ever you decide to tell, you need to be honest with them. I wouldn't tell a guy you are pregnant and that he is the father if their are other possibilities. I do hope after baby is born you decide to pursue genetic testing to figure out who the father is so you will know his family history and stuff and so you will be able to tell your child when he/she is old enough. Thats a tough situation to be in, I'm sorry. Is their any way to narrow down the 7 at all, like maybe based on date of conception so you could figure who most likely is the father and go from their? Just whatever you do, I think you should be honest. I mean, you don't have to tell the guy their are 6 other possibilities but he should know their is a chance the baby isn't his. Sorry I couldn't be more help...this is a tough one. Good luck hun!!!
March 6th, 2010, 07:19 PM
laurabelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i agree with PP. from the ultrasound, your doc should be able to get a pretty good idea within a couple of days of when the baby was conceived. see if you can narrow it down a bit and go from there, if possible. that sounds like a real tough spot to be in, i wish i could be more help to you...
please keep us updated and good luck
March 7th, 2010, 01:29 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
i agree, even if you slept with 7 men in one month your doc can narrow it down to the most probable days that you conceived and that should help

March 7th, 2010, 06:18 AM
maybaby's Avatar Generally Crispy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_Wristwatch View Post
i agree, even if you slept with 7 men in one month your doc can narrow it down to the most probable days that you conceived and that should help

i agree with Irish- try to narrow it down, at least some. then decide who to tell from there.
March 7th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*hugs*
I agree with all the other ladies.
March 14th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Jodi Dawn's Avatar Host of the Jan-July 05 P
Send a message via Yahoo to Jodi Dawn
ditto to the other ladies
March 17th, 2010, 08:03 AM
cera0701's Avatar Happy to be expecting #2
I would be open and honest and go from there. You dr should be able to help you and I have even heard you can do a paternity test inutro, but I could be wrong.

(((HUGS)))) know that you are not alone and that we are here for you. Keep you up head up and hang in there!

March 17th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree with a pp in that probably all 7 men need to know, but do not need to know that there are 6 other possibilities. You could just say 'There is a chance you are not the father' - he doesn't need to know it's a 1 in 7 chance he's not - it just means that each guy will know that he could be the dad and that he'll need to take a DNA test at some point.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search