Roll Call!! Lurkers welcome!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2010, 05:23 PM
c'est_la_vie's Avatar Is it nap time yet?
Your name:
Your SO's name: or N/A
Child(ren):
Pregnant? Due Date:
Favourite music/band:
One piece of advice or a tip to help others who are struggling with an unplanned pregnancy:

Last edited by c'est_la_vie; April 6th, 2010 at 05:47 PM.
April 6th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Your name: Shyla
Your SO's name: Jeff
Child(ren): 3: Corey (14), Kris (10), Cami (8, almost 9)
Pregnant? Due Date: Yes, Nov. 27
Favourite music/band: Anything that I can understand.
One piece of advice or a tip to help others who are struggling with an unplanned pregnancy: Do what I am doing, take it one day at a time. It isn't ideal, but it is what it is.

Further info: I want a boy and I want to name him after my little brother who passed away 3 years ago.
I have 1 girl, my fiance has 2 girls... I do NOT want another girl. Talk about HIGH MAINTENANCE! But I will love her if she is a girl.

that is all.
April 6th, 2010, 05:48 PM
I'm hoping for a boy too!

April 7th, 2010, 07:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
hello!

Your name: Emily
Your SO's name: Chris
Child(ren): i have a son, Callen he is 1 month old!
Pregnant? Due Date:
Favourite music/band: i love seether and stone sour!
One piece of advice or a tip to help others who are struggling with an unplanned pregnancy: my pregnancy was unplanned but it was a good surprise.. i would enjoy your pregnancy it goes by too fast and you don't want to regret not enjoying it.. i know that it may not be the right time or situation but once you have that baby in your hands nothing else matters, so just enjoy your pregnancy because it only happens once with this child.
April 7th, 2010, 09:54 AM
LaceLuvMomi1's Avatar Rule #2 - Double Tap
Send a message via Yahoo to LaceLuvMomi1
Your name: Lacey
Your SO's name: Ted
Child(ren): Owen (5) Cash (2 Months)
Favourite music/band: It changes weekly.
One piece of advice or a tip to help others who are struggling with an unplanned pregnancy: Just remember that you can still do whatever it is you wanted before children, everything is just going to happen in a different order than planned. Motherhood makes you a better you.

(Lurker)

[link=http://lilyslim.com][img noborder]http://swlf.lilyslim.com/Bz7Jm6.png[/img][/link]
April 7th, 2010, 12:23 PM
LostAlongTheWay's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to LostAlongTheWay
I am most definitely a lurker!! But, I figured I would go on ahead and make my first post here anyhow.

Your SO's name: don't have one
Child(ren): this pregnancy is my first
Pregnant? Due Date: Yes, I am pregnant. Due October 3rd, 2010.
Favourite music/band: I love lots of random stuff. Some of my favorites are Stone Sour, A Perfect Circle, and Chris LeDoux
One piece of advice or a tip to help others who are struggling with an unplanned pregnancy: Well, at this point in my life, I really do not think I should be the one offering others advise, but taking it instead. if I had to say something though, it is just what I try and tell myself on the bad days. It will get better, nothing lasts forever.

April 8th, 2010, 05:59 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your name: Ashley
Your SO's name: Jordan
Children: Jaleigh (2)
Pregnant? Due Date: November 23rd, 2010
Favorite music/band: I like a lot of classic rock like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Janis Joplin, The Eagles, etc
One piece of advice for others struggling with an unplanned pregnancy: Take it one day at a time. When you start thinking about all the ways it could be better, it starts getting pretty depressing...just take each day as it comes and try to enjoy the pregnancy while it lasts because once that baby is in your arms, you will regret not enjoying the pregnancy more.

April 8th, 2010, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAlongTheWay View Post
I am most definitely a lurker!! But, I figured I would go on ahead and make my first post here anyhow.

Your SO's name: don't have one
Child(ren): this pregnancy is my first
Pregnant? Due Date: Yes, I am pregnant. Due October 3rd, 2010.
Favourite music/band: I love lots of random stuff. Some of my favorites are Stone Sour, A Perfect Circle, and Chris LeDoux
One piece of advice or a tip to help others who are struggling with an unplanned pregnancy: Well, at this point in my life, I really do not think I should be the one offering others advise, but taking it instead. if I had to say something though, it is just what I try and tell myself on the bad days. It will get better, nothing lasts forever.
Welcome!!

I hope you get the support & advice you need here, please feel free to ask away or share with us anytime!

April 8th, 2010, 10:26 AM
LostAlongTheWay's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to LostAlongTheWay
Thank you! It means a lot to be so welcomed and accepted by everyone on these boards. It's a place where I can get the advise and support that I don't have access to i my home life. So, thank you! I know I will definitely be asking you ladies all sorts of questions as I get farther along.

April 8th, 2010, 10:42 AM
earthchilde's Avatar Open-Minded Pagan Lady
Your name: miranda
Your SO's name: Chuck
Child(ren):none
Pregnant? not sure
Due Date: late november, early december
Favourite music/band: a lot of things...too many
One piece of advice or a tip to help others who are struggling with an unplanned pregnancy: Don't really have one! Besides take it one day at a time and rely on the wonderful women here
April 8th, 2010, 02:01 PM
MamaMandy's Avatar is it Spring yet??
Your name: Mandy
Your SO's name: Matt
Child(ren): Liana, girl of many nicknames & talents! 5 and a half, that half is VERY important!
Due Date: 11/10/10
Favourite music/band: Female empowerment music, aka pissed off chick music, music with that tough tender soul that comes through.
One piece of advice or a tip to help others who are struggling with an unplanned pregnancy: Don't try to figure out everything at once, give yourself time to adjust to even being pregnant before you try & re-plan/re-figure your entire life. Also, don't take any BLEEP from others who judge or think their opinions matter more than your decisions.

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...#ixzz0kXogs73G (Roll Call!! Lurkers welcome!!)
April 8th, 2010, 08:14 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Your name: Amy
Your SO's name: or N/A N/A
Child(ren): This will be my first (but I have 5 angels)
Pregnant? Due Date: Sept. 14, 2010
Favourite music/band: I love country, bad 80's music, and classic rock
One piece of advice or a tip to help others who are struggling with an unplanned pregnancy: I try to think that one year from now every difficult decision I am stressing out over will be made and behind me. Everything I am struggling with now will be past. I'm not saying my life will be easy, but my baby will be here and will be growing up. Life will go on, whether I worry and stress or not, so I may as well enjoy it!

April 9th, 2010, 05:09 AM
Great tips ladies!! I love them!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search