Calling Jamie1005 :o)

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Larkin121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Jamie,
You replied to my post, and I've read a few other things you posted. I just wanted to tell you that I told my boyfriend about you and your boyfriend, and he's really glad to know that there is another couple similar to us out there. ) I seem to remember you saying that your BF will graduate when the baby is 7 months old and then have a great job... my BF is in a similar situation. He's getting a design drafting degree, but will probably switch to night classes and work in the day now so we can better support the baby when it comes. Unfortunately, it may take him longer to get that degree now. How are you and your BF making everything work out with you both being in school? I'd love suggestions as to how my BF could maybe still finish school in time. Also, you said the two of you have been together for 1 1/2 years which is just a few months more than my BF and I...are you going to get married before/after your baby or have you decided? We are planning on marrying 3 months after the baby is born, which is kind of stressful weightloss-wise! Lastly, your baby is due only a bit before mine (I think, we don't have a due date from the doctor yet, but I'm guessing early - mid November). I'd love to have a unplanned pregnancy penpal if you are interested. My email is SleepingBeauty_1@hotmail.com. Feel free to email me, maybe we can trade tips and stories. )

~Sabrina

March 24th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am also pretty similar to you folks I think, my boyfriend and I are in early twenties (24 & 22) we are both finishing our undergraduate degrees, he will be an electrical engineer, ...I was planning on going on to a graduate program but that is on hold now, and we have been together officially for a year but knew eachother longer,....we aren't planning a wedding though, we are playing things by ear we weren't plannign on getting married this soon and I guess we want to stick to that plan, my email is sarah_lauretta@yahoo.com
Hi Jamie,
You replied to my post, and I've read a few other things you posted. I just wanted to tell you that I told my boyfriend about you and your boyfriend, and he's really glad to know that there is another couple similar to us out there. ) I seem to remember you saying that your BF will graduate when the baby is 7 months old and then have a great job... my BF is in a similar situation. He's getting a design drafting degree, but will probably switch to night classes and work in the day now so we can better support the baby when it comes. Unfortunately, it may take him longer to get that degree now. How are you and your BF making everything work out with you both being in school? I'd love suggestions as to how my BF could maybe still finish school in time. Also, you said the two of you have been together for 1 1/2 years which is just a few months more than my BF and I...are you going to get married before/after your baby or have you decided? We are planning on marrying 3 months after the baby is born, which is kind of stressful weightloss-wise! Lastly, your baby is due only a bit before mine (I think, we don't have a due date from the doctor yet, but I'm guessing early - mid November). I'd love to have a unplanned pregnancy penpal if you are interested. My email is SleepingBeauty_1@hotmail.com. Feel free to email me, maybe we can trade tips and stories. )

~Sabrina
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/quote]

March 24th, 2005, 10:58 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Well, I didn't know at first if you were talking about college or high school, so sorry about that. But I think you are talking about college. I am 19, my boyfriend is 22 (tomorrow is actually his b-day, he'll be 23). Anyways, I am working a full-time job and going to college full-time. I just got done last night signing up for and getting my financial aid in line for my next term at the college. My due date is August 10th as of right now, and this next term at college ends July 9th. After this term, I'm taking a term off and then coming back in October. My boyfriend doesn't go to college right now because he doesn't know yet what he wants to do, but he does work full-time, just like me. I also have my mom who will be living with us when we buy our house (hopefully in April/May) and she's going to be helping a lot with the baby once it gets here. You can always make things work one way or another, and I'm sure there are people out there that are willing to help. I wasn't planning on getting pregnant until after I was out of college, but hey, it happens, so now we're just planning around it. Anyways, if you'd like to talk my e-mail is kryzif@gmail.com . Talk to you guys later
March 24th, 2005, 12:40 PM
jamie1005's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sabrina - sorry I'm just getting this message, I was away for a bit trying to get some work done. I sent you an email, though.

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search