Has anyone gotten pregnant from precum????

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2006, 03:31 PM
My question is has anyone here or does anyone know someone that has gotten pregnant from precum????
May 17th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I dont no anyone personally that has actually gotten pregnant from precum but it does happen!...

May 17th, 2006, 04:10 PM
I was actually on the phone with my friend today, and she claims that she got pregnant with one of her kids from precum.
May 17th, 2006, 05:20 PM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
Yes, I believe you can...

That is why they say the "withdrawal" method is not the way to go if you are trying to avoid pregnancy!
May 17th, 2006, 07:06 PM
mommytutu's Avatar mom to Emma & Jacqueline
It is possible to get pregnant from precum, but not very likely.

The only way it could really happen is if the guy has recently ejaculated and he then penetrates the woman.

Urine kills sperm, and it also dries up in the uretha which causes it to die.

May 18th, 2006, 04:37 AM
ashley *'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Look at my ticker..answer your question?
May 18th, 2006, 05:25 AM
MrsLDawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsLDawson Send a message via Yahoo to MrsLDawson
Jumping in here. I'd have to say Yes you can. I did. I'm due to have this little one come July.

Not to share to much info, but we had been very careful since the birth of our daughter 6 years ago. I was on no type of birthcontrol and just didn't think this would happen. This one particular month (October) with both of us working long hours we rarely had sex. So the only day I know I could have possibly gotten pregnant, I was so tired I pushed him off me and we both turned over and went to sleep. Needless to say he didn't finish and the outcome of that is I'm now pregnant

Anyway, I was so in shock, actually we both were, I talked to my doctor about the possiblitly of this happening and he said, when a man is very excited, sperm can be excreted without fully ejaculating, he also laughed and said it only takes one.

So I say to you again, Yes It is possible.

Although this was totally unexpected we are both happily awaiting the arrival of our baby boy.

Happily Married To Andre

Very Proud Mom to:
Hernando Cortez (19)
Jazmine Irene (14)
Ariana Neishell (6)
DeAndre Terrell - July 7, 2006

<div align="center">

</div>
May 18th, 2006, 07:31 AM
nat81
I don't know anyone who has but yes, pre-cum can definitely make you pregnant. Pre-cum has less sperm than the semen released at ejaculation, but it still does contain sperm, and it only takes one for conception to occur.
May 18th, 2006, 04:16 PM
koakoba's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YES!! I don't know that it is how I got pg - we used pull n pray, and there was ONE time he didn't pull, so it was all pray. But I also know that he "leaks" the whole time. Some guys do that more then others. Pull n pray has been my b/c for ummmm. .... 8 years now - we got pg our first 2 wks of sleeping together, so I think he just has super sperm.

</div>
May 19th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes you can this is how i got my little guy, he didn't ejaculated and put it back in me cause we only do it once, he won't go back for a second round. So yes pre cum can get you pregnant, it has sprem in it so i don't see why not.

</div>

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search