Totally unplanned, but not sad at all.

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 25th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Ashley11
I wasn't sure I wanted to have kids quite yet because of my age, but when I found out I was totally excited. I couldn't believe it
September 26th, 2010, 04:33 PM
evie210's Avatar Super Mommy
Congratulations! I'm still adjusting to the news. I am excited but very scared, too.
October 6th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Ashley11
I was at first, and then I saw the baby on the ultrasound, and I just fell in love
October 6th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Awe, that is great that you saw you baby already! I go for my first ultrasound on Friday...I'm hoping seeing the baby will ease my mind a bit.
October 6th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Ashley11
Oh it will. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I mean it's REAL. . .lol And it's yours. . .I got all choked up. . .lol
October 10th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Well, I did see my baby for the first time 2 days ago on the u/s and now I am even more excited! I posted the pic here, if you want to see: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...oto-shoot.html

It is so amazing to me, that lil baby is all mine and growing growing growing inside me every minute.
Did you post a pic of your u/s...I'd love to see it!
October 17th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Ashley11
How adorable I love it!
October 18th, 2010, 11:01 AM
DramaFreeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!!! I'm glad you are feeling happy about your pregnancy. I didn't think i was ready for kids either because of my age (I was 19 when we found out, i'm 20 now). I'm not going to lie, the first couple weeks i was devastated. I was so scared and i cried a lot. But when i saw him on the u/s for the first time, i was head over heels in love(and i called my baby a "he" even before we knew the sex lol). I knew i would never love something as much as i will love my baby.

I do still occasionally get sad when i think about how my future will change or what will i do if me and the baby's father don't make it... but whenever i look at the u/s pictures or feel a kick, my sadness instantly goes away.

I hope you can find support on this board. It would be nice to get it busy so moms like us have a strong support system for our situations. Post more when you can!

Cece

Thank You Sharon for my beautiful siggy!

October 20th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Congrats! What a blessing!!Post a pic when you can!!
October 20th, 2010, 08:32 PM
JennLynn_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations!!! My unexpected pregnancy has become the light and love of my life!! ENjoy each and every moment!!!!

http://JenniferDow.SBC90.com
October 20th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaFreeMama View Post
Congrats!!! I'm glad you are feeling happy about your pregnancy. I didn't think i was ready for kids either because of my age (I was 19 when we found out, i'm 20 now). I'm not going to lie, the first couple weeks i was devastated. I was so scared and i cried a lot. But when i saw him on the u/s for the first time, i was head over heels in love(and i called my baby a "he" even before we knew the sex lol). I knew i would never love something as much as i will love my baby.

I do still occasionally get sad when i think about how my future will change or what will i do if me and the baby's father don't make it... but whenever i look at the u/s pictures or feel a kick, my sadness instantly goes away.

I hope you can find support on this board. It would be nice to get it busy so moms like us have a strong support system for our situations. Post more when you can!
Well congratulations to you and i'm happy to hear that you are feeling better about your pregnancy.
I'm 32 and I too get sad when I think about the dramatic changes that are happening and I also don't have 100% support from my BF but I know we will get through this.

Stay strong, I will keep checking this board. I know there must be more mamas out there wanting to share their story.
October 31st, 2010, 08:09 PM
Ashley11
Well! I am finally one day shy of being 18 weeks, and into my 5th month, my morning sickness has completely stunk. . .lol BUT I never came back to post a picture of my first ultrasound picture. . .

I hope it works

And thanks for the support too, it means the world!

I got three, but this one was my absolute favorite!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search