Who is your biggest support?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2010, 04:57 AM
DramaFreeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who is/ has been your biggest support during this unplanned pregnancy?

Cece

Thank You Sharon for my beautiful siggy!

December 21st, 2010, 09:18 AM
rugby_girl's Avatar <3 my boy :)
Send a message via AIM to rugby_girl
my parents by far, I don't know where I would be with out them.

Jaime, single mommy to Austin (2/8/11)

December 21st, 2010, 09:29 AM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
My mom & my sister I would be in a much darker place if it wasn't for them! My mother has been my emotional rock, as well as financial aid, & my sister has just ALWAYS been by my side
December 21st, 2010, 07:11 PM
LolaRennt.'s Avatar Run, Lola, Run
Send a message via MSN to LolaRennt.
My brother! He's always been there for me since we were little, always very protective. He's a fantastic Uncle!

Thanks for the siggie JMC1988!

December 22nd, 2010, 01:29 PM
peace.love.audrey
My mom and dad. They watch my DD for me.
December 22nd, 2010, 11:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My DH & my friends!
December 23rd, 2010, 09:48 AM
DramaFreeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like you all have wonderful and very strong support systems! I really believe support is the most important thing to have when facing something as life changing as an unplanned pregnancy.

I think it's the thin i'm struggling with the most. Having some problems with my boyfriend and things seem to have only gotten worse during this pregnancy. My aunt and grandparents have given me all the support they can, but they can only do so much being so far away.

I definitely wish i had more support closer by. It would make things so much easier.

Cece

Thank You Sharon for my beautiful siggy!

December 28th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My BF is such a wonderful and supportive partner. He listens to all I say, he takes such good care of me while I have been having a rough time (mentally and physically). The other person who has been such wonderful emotional support has been my best friend. She listens to all I say (without judegement) and does all she can to provide great wisdom. I am not sure I would be ok mentally without her listening to me.

I wish my sister would be more supportive. She wants all the privaledges of a mother (our mom died about 5 years ago) but she wants to always treat me like the annoying little sister. I have just about stopped speaking about my pregnancy to her at all. It hurts my feelings so bad.

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

January 8th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi! Im new to this board!

I just found out I was pregs like three days ago. Im seperated so was a bit of a shock knowing I am going to go it alone! But my biggest support is my gay best friend. We have only known eachother like 6mths and been really close like 4mths but he has been fantastic before this and was so happy for me when I found out. He is nagging me about my diet and looking after myself and talking about being there when I give birth. Im not sure I could cope if it wasnt for knowing he will help me as much as he can.

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
January 10th, 2011, 12:18 PM
MissChryssie:)'s Avatar Katheryns' Mommie ♥
My parents are my backbone. If I didn't have them, I'd be no where. Since the father of my baby is not in the picture, my parents took the role of my support system...and having them be really excited helps a lot too
January 10th, 2011, 01:49 PM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
Online support. I have yet to tell anyone IRL.
January 10th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Mom to minions's Avatar Super Mommy
My BF is unbelievably supportive and his excitement is starting to rub off. Although I am still worried. He does great with my 3 minions and always wanted to be a dad. I was so scared to tell him and he was happy when I did. It is sad when he was so much more exited than I was (I was in tears and scared).

I have not told my family. I know they will nto be happy one bit.... They were never happy with my other pregnancies and I was married... So I dont even want to think about this one.
January 11th, 2011, 05:18 AM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom to minions View Post
I have not told my family. I know they will nto be happy one bit.... They were never happy with my other pregnancies and I was married... So I dont even want to think about this one.
My family is the same way. I figure I'll wait until past 6 months to tellt them...or maybe even more.
January 11th, 2011, 04:39 PM
hellolea's Avatar Veteran
My DF and mom for sure! My mom calls once a day to see how I'm doing and asks almost every time we speak if I need her to come out haha. I'm so thankful for them.

Thank you GravesMama for the beautiful siggy

May 25th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Veteran
no one really. I have talked to a counselor helped me look into assistance with parenting.
June 15th, 2011, 08:46 AM
My sister is amazing. She never judged me or was ashamed. Even though she has had a miscarriage and I know it is hard for her to see her younger, unmarried sister getting pregnant, she is THRILLED and excited for me. Her joy is contagious and, thanks to her, I am starting to feel the love and joy, too.
July 10th, 2011, 04:40 AM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
My boyfriend we have been together and living together in a very loving relationship for 5 years he has been really great about everything since we found out!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search