We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I'm not sure how far along I am, I'm sure it's not more than a few months.
I have a 14 yr old, a 5 yr old and an almost 1 yr old. DH didn't want anymore. I knew I was getting older and in no way financial able to have another baby...not even getting into complications from my last pregnancy.
I'm working to pay our health insurance and daycare. DH just took another job so that we don't get forclosed on before we can sell our house (it's been on the market almost a year). Right now he's bring in less (a sales job commission based). I don't qualify for ANY programs.
DH doesn't know about this pregnancy. I got a + pg test New Years eve. This morning DH thought we had an oops. He flipped out insisted a vasectomy was something we were going to have to come up for money for ASAP so we don't have any surprises.
I haven't seen a Dr., we have new insurance cards we're waiting for. I'm starting to get the morning sickness....last pg. is got really bad.
Your situation does sound really tough. So sorry you are facing another pregnancy with all the other obstacles and struggles you are dealing with.
I wouldn't wait too much longer to tell your DH. It's going to be like ripping off a bandaid. I think the longer you wait, the harder it's going to be and the more it's going to hurt. You have 3 beautiful children already and i'm sure he will see it as another blessing (just not the best timing). Are you considering any other options besides keeping the baby? If you aren't, maybe there will be some sort of programs you can qualify for. If you didn't qualify with 3 children, 4 might put you right at the mark.
I can't say it's going to get easier for you, but i am sure that with support, you can do it. I hope you can find some of that support on here and don't hesitate to ask us girls anything. I think everyone on this board has been through almost every scenario and can give awesome advice.
I have an apt. January 24 at the OB (earliest they can get me in) to confirm a + pg test and for bloodwork. Doesn't really help, since I really don't know what is going on with the bleeding I had in December, or how far along I would be. Guess I have to wait, and then hopefully get a referral for an u/s to see what is really going on.