New to this board and need conception advice!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 8th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone! Ok so giving my history in the briefest nutshell.... I was married, had a daughter, tried 3-4 years to have another child. Lost one early mc. The strain and my husbands uselessness made me fall out of love with him. We broke up June 2010. I started going out having fun, making up for 'loss time' as I was with my husband since I was 19.
Now I am pregnant. I was pretty certain I knew who the father was. He told me I was a liar, its not his and 'surprise - I cant have kids' which made me wonder maybe just MAYBE it is not his although I am like 98% sure. But conception calendars differ from Due Date calendars,

My cycle was 24 days in length from June except September was 26 days. My last period was 9th December. I slept with one guy 13th December and another guy 22nd/23rd December.
The second guy fell on CD14 of my cycle which is when most women ovulate and I had a 'feeling' right away of pregnancy that night when we DTD. But as my cycle isnt 28 days calculators put my ovulation as like CD12 or so which means it would be the other guys. But he would have had to have super sperm to last like 6 days to ovulation. Take into consideration that me and my husband tried SO LONG to have a child without success and his sperm was tested as being ok. My luteal phase was always short anyways so yeah I am pretty darn sure it must be the second guys and you hear of guys being told they cant have kids but then they do. Its just a shame I cant be 100% sure its his as I cant fully argue against him.

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
January 9th, 2011, 10:51 AM
peace.love.audrey
Well first off.... and Welcome!

I kinda ran in to the same situation with my baby #2. My SO and I were rocky and I met up with an old High School boyfriend for drinks and we DTD. Then my SO and I got back on track and DTD about 5 or 6 days later. I got pregnant that cycle. I was 98% sure it was my SO's because my H.S. sweetheart and I used PnP and my SO and I had a condom break. Anywho...long story short, I know how you are feeling. I ended up having a m/c at 7 weeks so we will never know 100% who the father was but I know in my heart it was my SO's

We are all here if you need to chat or vent. Please hang out and KUP!
January 9th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thankyou for replying! I guess a scan might shed some light later on or something. Sorry to hear about your MC. I too mc'd last pregnancy so I know what you went through and I'm a little hesitant this pregs incase happens again. To have a baby at the end of this is now my no1 priority over anything else.

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search