Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the Peri I go.....

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2011, 02:24 AM
Mom to minions's Avatar Super Mommy
Off to my first OB Visit. I was sent to a Peri right away. The apt is at 7:45am and is 45 min away. Although I have to drop the minions off at their fathers house first (he lives in that town). Won't be back till 1pm. Please keep fingers crossed for me.
January 11th, 2011, 05:19 AM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
Good luck!
January 11th, 2011, 03:21 PM
********cross posted in High Risk Pregnancy******

I was told several things today. They did NOT have my blood work or my Ultrasound from last Thursday. *sighs*

I was told I was 5 weeks along. But that was a general reply (like you are 5 weeks... not a 5 weeks and x day)

Also I have a cyst on my left overies. Only there is a solid mass on the cyst. They are going to keep an eye on it. Worst case it could be cancer and they remove it at some point. Best case it goes away but the solid part has them a little worried but not much ATM.

I start lovenox shots once a day, baby aspirin once a day, and my prenatal and 800mg folic acid 3 x a day. but the last 2 I was already on.

Umm, The Dr was positive otherwise. My next U/S is in 5 weeks (uhhh) to look for a heart beat and check on the cyst. So I have 5 weeks till I know if there is a heart beat (which is what's killing me)

I got another set of vials done plus some specialty test for anti E and something else. My BP was normal!!!!!!!!! (wasn't last appt). Also I get to do a 24 hour urine and she wanted to do some tests to make sure my organs are working well because of the previous PreE and HELLP and she gave one more reason but I was kinda fixated on the cyst for an extra second.

and that is it I think.
January 12th, 2011, 06:23 AM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
Wow, that's a lot to digest. You seem very upbeat though. 5 weeks to wait for the u/s, what a pain, but I bet your super looking forward to it!
January 12th, 2011, 06:30 AM
Yeah..... I admit I am one of those bad people and will not wait 5 weeks. I will slowly drive myself and BF nuts if I do. I think in 2 1/2 weeks I will tell BF ok when he wants to take me to the Dr. over the pulling and slight pain I get when I grocery shop. I know it is not a big deal but he keeps asking over any small thing (his first and it scares him a bit that I have issues).
January 14th, 2011, 05:58 PM
DramaFreeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for updating us on your appointment

5 weeks is a very long time to wait, but maybe that is a good sign that they don't need to see you any sooner. I know having to wait 7 weeks for our first u/s was torture! But we weren't having a high risk pregnancy so i didn't have any reason to worry. I was just super anxious!

I really hope the treatments they are giving you work well and keep you and baby healthy for the next 9 months. KUP

Cece

Thank You Sharon for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search