Unhappy and can't stop crying

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't know what to do. This will be my second child only this time I am completely alone. I thought I could handle it but today I was so distressed I had to contact the Samaritans. My ex was hopeless when my daughter was born that I was depressed and lonely and nobody cared. Even when I told the health visitors I had cut myself they did nothing to help or check I was ok. Going back to work saved my sanity but this time round I am a single mother and I can't go back to work and as useless as my daughters dad was at first it was still *somebody* rather than nobody around and he cooked and cleaned so helped in non-baby things.

I know I couldn't live with myself if I terminated this baby but I just don't know how I can survive going on?

I don't know if it's worth going doctors tomorrow? What can they do? I'm already on list for counselling but is 28wk waiting list.

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
January 17th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Mom to minions's Avatar Super Mommy
*hugs* I am so sorry. We are all here for yoyu if you need to talk. Sometimes it really helps to just talk and get it all out.
January 17th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Talk to your OBGYN alot of times Dr's can bump people up on waiting lists.

January 18th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy

Have you talked to your ob at all? Maybe they can help.

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

Last edited by hkystar; January 18th, 2011 at 08:36 AM.
January 19th, 2011, 07:37 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is this the same father as Dakota or a different guy? ((Hugs))

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

January 19th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's a different father. And is not going to be in the picture at all.

I did go to the doctors. He was useless as I expected. Said 'oh well we can't perform miracles' and just said he would research if there was any medication I could take (I don't really want meds). I'm on a waiting list of 28wks for councelling and his response was just 'oh 28wks now? It's gone up. Used to be 18wks'

Straight after the docs I went to a centre called Life that I had found online. It is an anti-abortion clinic that offer support to pregnant women. And it was wonderful! I got to pour my heart out for hour and half (totally free of charge) and felt so good that someone listened! And they started me on councelling starting tomorrow! And she had an idea that maybe I should do voluntary work (as I can't go back to work on a paid income) so I phoned a animal sanctuary and asked if I could help out and they said come see them today so all positive things.

It is currently 4.30am here tho... I can't sleep as I am worrying over how my pregnancy is changing my friendship/bond with my best friend as I can't be wild and semi-carefree with him no more

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
January 20th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so glad you were able to talk to someone and get some counseling.

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

January 20th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Mom to minions's Avatar Super Mommy
I am so happy for you! I am glad you found some place where you can talk and feel better. I agree, getting out of the house would prob help and I am glad you found a place you can do that which you think you will enjoy.
January 21st, 2011, 07:48 AM
DramaFreeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad you were able to get counseling! Sometimes just having someone to talk to who will REALLY listen does a world of good. I hope and pray you can continue to get the support you need to guide you through this

Cece

Thank You Sharon for my beautiful siggy!

January 26th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Veteran
You are stronger than you give yourself credit for. For starters, you are brave enough to discuss these things with your doctor. Second, you made the effort to seek out someone on your own when your doctor didn't help. That was a smart and brave decision, and you really should feel great about that. So many people would give up and stop searching for help.
There are support systems out there for situations like yours. It's going to be tough, but you have shown yourself that you are not only capable, but perfectly equipped to handle this beautifully. Have faith in yourself--you can do this. And we are here to listen any time you need.
((((big hugs!!!!!))))

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search