Tonights Viability Scan... X posted in High Risk

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Mom to minions's Avatar Super Mommy
Showed a heart beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT
I am bleeding now a little when I wipe. It was dark brown and now it is pinkish brown but much closer to pink. Will call OB in the AM. IDK what else to do. I could go to the ER but all they will do is check the baby and maybe look for bleeding but.... not much they can do.
January 18th, 2011, 07:59 AM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
Remember it doesn't automatically mean m/c. How are you doing today?
January 18th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Sorry, Posted it in High risk but forgot here. Bleeding red now. Not on undies yet but seconds away from needing a liner. Passed a few stringy clots Cramping a lot stronger. OB said to just relax today as much as I can (I have 3 little ones) so BF is doing a great job watching them (he has cerebral Palsy, so it is not as easy, and he took today off work). She said to call if I was filling up pads and cramping got worse.

Cramping is pretty bad (enough to make me cranky) and there are small gushes when I have to get up to put the older 2 on the potty. But not enough for the OB to see me. If it keeps up tomorrow I will go to ER. They will either look for source of bleeding or do nothing. I am willing to take the chance the will do nothing.

also my cyst on the left ovary is causing some discomfort.
January 18th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Bleeding increased. Cramps got to a 7 on the pain scale so we went to ER after not being able to get a response form the OB.

The ER ONLY did blood tests. I had hopes they would check to see if my cervix was closed. I figured they would not do an ultrasound given I had one the night before. While they ran tests, I passed a silver dollar sized clot after what seemed to be contractions... or cramps a lot like it and pain was on a 8 1/4 mark. They were told and did nto seem to care. Said according to blood work (Found out later no beta was run) they said it could go either way, because of the heart beat they were gonna remain positive and be on bed rest and see my OB.

When I got home (pain was over 8 for 30 minutes) I passed another quarter sized clot and now the cramps are pretty much gone.

OB said to make an appt for Friday and they will run a beta.
January 19th, 2011, 01:55 PM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
*HUGS*

I'm so sorry

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search