Has anyone here had thier baby yet?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2011, 07:42 PM
DramaFreeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know we have a few women who are pregnant here. I wanted to know if anyone has had their baby yet (or close to it).

I have a feeling my baby is coming in a couple of weeks so i'll be on the list soon

Cece

Thank You Sharon for my beautiful siggy!

January 30th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Ashley11
Ahh! One more day of January! Tuesday I am in my 8th month I wish April would just get here already. . .lol

Congrats to you!
February 22nd, 2011, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraydensMommy11 View Post
Ahh! One more day of January! Tuesday I am in my 8th month I wish April would just get here already. . .lol

Congrats to you!
Can't wait to see when your little one gets here!

My pregnancy has thrown me for a loop. I went into preterm labor in January so i wasn't even sure i would make it till February. And now i have a good feeling he is going to make it till March!! Just goes to show how crazy and unexpected life is. I couldn't of predicted this pregnancy so i don't know why in the world i thought i could predict his birth

Cece

February 23rd, 2011, 05:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just hit my (*hopefully*) my half way point, so little over 4 months to go. But I did find out we are having a baby girl.

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

February 23rd, 2011, 03:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't really post here that much, but i had my little one dec 13...

February 23rd, 2011, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkystar View Post
I just hit my (*hopefully*) my half way point, so little over 4 months to go. But I did find out we are having a baby girl.
Congrats on hitting the halfway point! And congrats on joining team pink!!! I know you must be getting more excited now that the date is getting closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea24 View Post
I don't really post here that much, but i had my little one dec 13...
And congrats on having your little one!! i see her picture and your siggy and i must say she looks so precious

Cece

February 23rd, 2011, 05:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
thank you..

February 24th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Ashley11
Oh my gosh the last time I posted there was one more day of January. . .lol! Now we have 4 more days of February! My goodness, where the heck is time going. On the first I officially get to say my baby could be here by the end of the month, and it is driving me crazy.

I've got my Ob appointment today at 430 and I go back in in two weeks. So I believe I will be 36 weeks. I am SO scared! lol

Hope all is going well with you
February 24th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaFreeMama View Post
Congrats on hitting the halfway point! And congrats on joining team pink!!! I know you must be getting more excited now that the date is getting closer.
I am in a much better place with having this baby. I was so relieved that all her major organs appear to be functioning correctly and that she looks like she is healthy (I will get the complete results at my apt next Monday). She is starting to have a personality and some spunk. I am really getting excited to be having a baby now!

February 25th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley11 View Post
Oh my gosh the last time I posted there was one more day of January. . .lol! Now we have 4 more days of February! My goodness, where the heck is time going. On the first I officially get to say my baby could be here by the end of the month, and it is driving me crazy.

I've got my Ob appointment today at 430 and I go back in in two weeks. So I believe I will be 36 weeks. I am SO scared! lol

Hope all is going well with you
Wow, you are super close! February did fly by really fast to me. That's a good thing though 'cause i am so ready to be a mommy! the anticipation now is killing me

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkystar View Post
I am in a much better place with having this baby. I was so relieved that all her major organs appear to be functioning correctly and that she looks like she is healthy (I will get the complete results at my apt next Monday). She is starting to have a personality and some spunk. I am really getting excited to be having a baby now!
This is how i felt after finding out the sex and seeing that everything was healthy and on track. I'm glad you are getting more excited now! I bet these next flew months are going to fly by for you! I felt like everything dragged on until the half way mark...then i couldn't get the days to slow down!

Cece

February 27th, 2011, 05:33 PM
rugby_girl's Avatar <3 my boy :)
Send a message via AIM to rugby_girl
sorry i havent posted in a while... been crazy busy lol

Austin James was born Feb. 8th at 4:43 PM I was 40 weeks 6 days pregnant, labor was 12 hours before his heart rate dropped and I had to have an emergency csection. he was 8 pounds 6 oz and 21 inches long. at his 2 week appointment last week he was 9 pounds 14 oz and 22 3/4 inches long. All he wants to do is eat lol. He is such a good baby, and sleeps through the night already!

Jaime, single mommy to Austin (2/8/11)

February 27th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugby_girl View Post
sorry i havent posted in a while... been crazy busy lol

Austin James was born Feb. 8th at 4:43 PM I was 40 weeks 6 days pregnant, labor was 12 hours before his heart rate dropped and I had to have an emergency csection. he was 8 pounds 6 oz and 21 inches long. at his 2 week appointment last week he was 9 pounds 14 oz and 22 3/4 inches long. All he wants to do is eat lol. He is such a good baby, and sleeps through the night already!
Oh my goodness, he is ADORABLE!!! Congrats Jaime!!! Sorry to hear about your emergency c-sec but so happy to hear your baby boy is here and healthy!

I totally understand you being with your new little one. How are you enjoying motherhood? Have you been getting a lot of help with Austin from your fam and friends? Is it what you expected?

Cece

March 2nd, 2011, 02:35 PM
I love it... I don't remember life before him anymore lol I wouldn't change my life for anything right now. My parents have been awesome! I have to fight for baby time once they get home from work every night lol

March 2nd, 2011, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugby_girl View Post
I love it... I don't remember life before him anymore lol I wouldn't change my life for anything right now. My parents have been awesome! I have to fight for baby time once they get home from work every night lol
Glad to hear everything is going well and you are really enjoying your little man I'm so anxious for my baby to get here. Seeing you baby pics are getting me super excited now! I hope the transition to mommyhood is as great for me as it has been for you

Cece

March 3rd, 2011, 06:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
congrats rugby_girl... he is so cute!

March 3rd, 2011, 09:24 AM
Ashley11
Yeah! Congrats! What a handsome little guy

And I am so ready to be a mommy too! I don't care how many sleepless nights I have, I am so excited to finally meet this boy!
March 4th, 2011, 02:27 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats hes too cute!!

I'm due in June

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

March 4th, 2011, 06:39 PM
thanks everyone!! good luck to all of you ladies, can't wait to see pics of your little ones!!! Austin will seem sooo big by the time most of you have yours! He's already getting huge, I swear everyday i wake up and hes a lot bigger then the day before.

May 25th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Veteran
no I'm not even 12 weeks pregnant so far.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search