due date club.

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2011, 04:18 PM
ohbaby37's Avatar mom of 4, 1 on the way
i just realized there is a due date club. guess I will make an appearence there? and i learned the ticker/sig. woot. lol
January 31st, 2011, 06:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You are due July 8th?

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

February 1st, 2011, 06:41 AM
Yep. i see you are too! =)
February 1st, 2011, 01:19 PM
DramaFreeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes there is a due date club for every month But don't forget to check back here and update us on your pregnancy!!

Cece

Thank You Sharon for my beautiful siggy!

February 1st, 2011, 02:17 PM
Oh im not going anywhere. lol. i feel safe here. kinda scared to post in there. idk why. just am.
February 2nd, 2011, 12:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
They are really nice, but I am happy that you at least chat here! And horray for a due date buddy!

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

February 2nd, 2011, 02:23 PM
i lurk over there. and i will post sooner or later. lol. just feel oddly b.c i didnt plan this baby and i am not quite there for being excited. i have my ob apt fri a.m. maybe i will see my babe and feel happier. idk. but yes, we are due date buds. cute name. lol. do you know what you are having yet?
March 4th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohbaby37 View Post
i feel safe here. kinda scared to post in there. idk why. just am.
Funny, the first post I made on JM was in this forum then I realize that there were due date clubs. I thought it was the most appropriate place to post. I just came to check back and realized I should have definitely kept on checking here cause I can of relate more to everyone here. Mine was definitely unplanned and I wasn't too happy about it at first. Now I kind of just have accepted it. There is also a lot more posting in the DDC.

The DDC is GREAT though, it has A LOT of information. Also when I feel a certain way/have certain pain and I go to my DDC and realize that people in my DDC would go through the same thing so it's kind of reassuring. Especially because they are right about the same time as me

I'm in the May DDC
March 5th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Ashley11
Oh yeah DDC's are really great. I'm a part of the April 11 DDC everybody is so nice and open. . .when our chat nights hit all of the ladies are so uncut and hilarious, its really comforting. Once you get comfy enough to post you will love it I am sure
March 6th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Hazel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My first son was born on July 8th--I think its a really great date
March 7th, 2011, 05:17 AM
rugby_girl's Avatar <3 my boy :)
Send a message via AIM to rugby_girl
my moms birthday is July 8th.

i love my due date club...it was reassuring during pregnancy to know other people were having the same symptoms as me. It probably made it so my doctor didn't get a million calls haha. Now that our babies are born, its nice being able to say hey is this normal or should i be worried. All the ladies in my due date club are awesome and I have become close to a few of them. I'm glad it becomes a play room soon and it doesn't just disappear.

Jaime, single mommy to Austin (2/8/11)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search