on my way to dr apt. UPDATED.

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 4th, 2011, 11:59 AM
ohbaby37's Avatar mom of 4, 1 on the way
this is my first one and off/on again bf (gosh I need to come up with another name for him....whats allowed here? lmbo)....anyway...called to ask me if I would reconsider and abort. I am so disgusted with him. I really am. I am sad too. He doesn't get it. It just broke my heart. I am praying they do an U/S so that I can at least show him a picture of the baby. :/

Last edited by ohbaby37; February 4th, 2011 at 06:11 PM. Reason: updating
February 4th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I dont think you can abort at this point, but thats a moot point. If you dont want to abort, dont even let him try to talk you into it.

I hope your apt goes well! You should be able to hear the heartbeat at least!

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

February 4th, 2011, 01:21 PM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
What a creep. I'd say he's a off again until he can straighten himself up and be supportive.

18 weeks! You should be getting a good u/s soon!
February 4th, 2011, 05:12 PM
i had my u/s! i could see baby moving its mouth. seen fingers. it was AWESOME! doc is guessing a girl. i am excited. as for SH: guess what that means, lol s.it head: he called again and JUST wanted to know if the doc thought i could safely abort. :/ i am so irritated w/ him. he did not care to hear anything else and i ended up hanging up on him. so we are now not speaking. ugh.

oh and i do not have a scanner @ home. so i will scan it mon. at work and post it. =)
February 4th, 2011, 05:26 PM
I think I would just tell him no the doctor does not think I can safely abort at this time. It's not an option at this point so stop asking.
February 4th, 2011, 06:10 PM
I pretty much did. but he has been hopping on the internet finding places about abortion and now suggested new york as an option. thats when i hung up on him. oh well. he can either come around or move the hell on. i am over him.
February 5th, 2011, 01:30 PM
I thought when he told me he googled abortion clinics with blood banks and I need to do the same because there are a lot of them that was the worse. Haven't heard anything from him about going out of state. He may be over it at this point. I think when he realizes you are NOT getting an abortion no matter what he will give up and accept the pregnancy.

Their desperation amazes me. This is our lives here. It's not like going to NY to buy a pair of shoes at a new store or googling to find some new cafe somewhere. Its not that simple.
February 6th, 2011, 12:37 PM
DramaFreeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on finding out is was a girl!

As for the baby's father, i'm sorry he is still being a jerk If he really didn't want to have anymore kids, he could of had a vasectomy. He is being very immature and doesn't want to own up to his responsibility.

Just focus on taking care of yourself and the LO in your belly. I still hope he comes around, but if he doesn't, he still can't escape his responsibility. It took 2 people to create this life and he is going to have to help take care of the baby one way or another.

Cece

Thank You Sharon for my beautiful siggy!

February 21st, 2011, 12:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Girl don't listen to your boyfriend. He is trying to get out of a tough situation by removing his responsibility to you and a baby. My advice is to call it quits with him. If he was ready to commit to you, he'd commit to your baby girl. Don't let him push you into doing something that you would regret!! He needs to man up and take responsibility for the life both of you created together.
February 21st, 2011, 03:52 PM
Keepin' it real!
He's obviously a loser...he can research all he wants...but if YOU do not want to abort your baby (which you don't) then he really has no say. He helped you MAKE the baby, so now it's time for him to man up and not try to force you to take the "easy way out" (for him)... Good luck to you, and do what YOU want. He'll get his later on. karma is a b*tch!

1 Girl 2011 and 1 Boy 2013. Their family is COMPLETE!

Surrogacy # 3 for new family?: 2014??
February 25th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
doctor/ob can't and wont abort at this point so i don't know what he is looking up or if he is just telling you this. But he doesn't sound like he want's to be a part of this so i would say bye bye... And grats on the little girl!! there are such a joy

March 1st, 2011, 01:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
abortions in the 3 tri are LEGAL in some states.

My first baby daddy tried to force me into getting one. Stand your ground and do what is in your heart.

best wishes

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search