pregnant or tummy bug?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Hi,

I've just had bit of tummy bug. Was vommiting on Sun night with cramps and back pain. Thought maybe it was food poisoning. Eased off on Mon although still felt naseaus and funny tummy no appetite. Then Tuesday night started vommiting again and little diarrhea on Wednesday. No more sickness since although nasea seems to happen everyday at certain times as well as still having sore back and sometimes dizzy (thought may be from having only little food). Feels very like previous pregnancies where I felt I was pregnant and had some vommiting very early on (2 weeks before missed period) although I never had dairrhea before. I've done a pregnancy test which was negative but its too early to tell. Just wish I could know one way or another. I missed 2 days of the pill as had guests staying and was so busy I forgot. Any ideas?

xx
February 25th, 2011, 06:00 AM
I had the same symptoms as you and my first test came back negative then 4 days later I retested because still no period and it came out postitive so maybe wait a few days and retest!
February 25th, 2011, 10:02 AM
DramaFreeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and

Sorry i have no other advice but to wait a couple of weeks and take another test. No one likes waiting, i know, but that's the only way to get an accurate result.

Good luck

Cece

Thank You Sharon for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search