My story, 4 uplanned babies.

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2011, 07:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My first pregnancy, he was in jail (on false alligations) when I clued in that I hadn't had a period in 2 months. When he got out on the Friday, we went to the clinic, but it was closed, so we went back the next day. Told them I was 2 months late, and we waited in the waiting room for 3 hours. Went into the room, + came up right away, and we figured I was 8 weeks from LMP. We were both in shock. I found out Nov. 13 2004. He got a job, and I stayed at home. On Dec 14th, I was cramping & bleeding, so he got off work early & we went to emerg. I was miscarrying. On the way home he said that we could try again. 9 months later, our first (and only) planned baby was concieved. When he was 7 months old, I got pregnant with our second unplanned baby. I was the one freaking out. Having second thoughts. But ended up keeping the baby (But was not happy about the entire thing what so ever) It was a major wake up call, when he was born at 38 weeks, blue, no HB, not breathing. Luckily the dr. gave me a c section just in time, I think it saved his life. Other than being jaundice, he had no medical issues what so ever after being on life support for 8 hours. When he was 10 months old, I got pregnant with my 3rd unplanned baby. I was sure when I was pregnant with him, I was done. I asked my dr to tie my tubes, but backed out, because while I was all for it, DH was against it. Then, we both changed our minds at the same time, but, I had the finaly say, so I didn't do it. When he was 5 months old, I got pregnant with my final unplanned baby. I was so sure it was a boy, since thats all I had already. I made the decision as soon as I got a + HPT that I was officially done after this one, even if I didn't get my girl. Luckily, she was a girl, and my tubes were tied after she was born.
The odds were highly stacked against us. I'd only met DH in Aug 2004. We started dating Sept 5th 2004. I'd quit my job and moved (an hour and a half away) from my family, to be with him. We moved in together, Sept 15th 2004, and I was pregnant with the baby I lost, Sept. 20th 2004.
So, we were moving rather quickly, but now I couldn't imagine my life without him... So, there is hope, ladies!
March 4th, 2011, 10:12 AM
That is a lovey story.. i misscarraged on the 3rd
its a horrible feeling, even in an unplanned pregnancy i know il always wonder.. what could of been.
your children have Beautiful names!
im so happy everything worked out in the end for you.
March 4th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Veteran
Great positive story!!! Definitely worth posting as it might give hope to some.

March 14th, 2011, 11:56 AM
I needed that !

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search