I really need some advice....

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Hi there it is my first time on here so HEY! :],
I am a little confused as to what I should do. I don't know if i should ride it out or go to the doctor. I read that a lot of a women don't show up till 2 weeks after their missed period. Soooo here is the story.
I am on a 21 day Cycle.
My last period was February 16th till the 20th.
I am like clock work on periods never been late and always 3 weeks to the day apart.
I had unprotected sex on the 20th and 23rd.
Then March 1st till March 8th I had very very light brown spotting it would last for a few hours then go away.
I was due for my period yesterday (March 9th) and still haven't gotten it and it is now March 10th. The morning i was suppose to start i took a HTP and it was a BFN :[ I was doing the calculations and if I am pregnant I would only be about 3 weeks along is that to early for a BFP...My boyfriend and I are not TTC but if we do its ok. We are both ready for a child. It would be very exciting. Anyway today and yesterday I have had horrible headaches and my stomach has been cramping a little bit, I also am very tired and cranky...My boyfriend said i was also hot...My tummy well like above my pelvic bone is pretty tough. I know you cant tell me if I am or not but, I am not sure if i get a blood test and have it come back saying no then 3 weeks later I find out I am...I would rather just know. So the main point is I am not sure what to do.
I also have had really bad backaches as well...and going to the bathroom alot like every hour on the hour.
Thanks any advice would be nice.
I just want to know maybe if this has happened to any one else that ended up getting a BFP!
March 11th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome! I would personally wait a few more days and if your period dosen't start test again with the first urine of the morning. Or you can always go to your Dr. The blood test shows up way sooner than urine tests do.

Last edited by Leogirl; March 11th, 2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: spelling
March 12th, 2011, 08:11 AM
straysd0ntsleep's Avatar Veteran
Yeah, I would still give it a few more days and test.
March 16th, 2011, 01:58 AM
Well I still have no period leaving it a week late now. I haven't taken a test yet I am this weekend though.
March 16th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
for some ppl it take's longer to show up. if you are not pregnant i would go to the dr anyways cause it could be a uti.

March 17th, 2011, 10:56 AM
I would say that if you were pregnant, it should def come up positive by now. My last period was Feb 15, 2011 and I took a test on March 12th and it was positive. Good luck with everything

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search