Can Someone Please Help ME

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Regular
<div align="center">So my new husband swears up and down I am pregnant. He just feels it. Of course I deny</span> it. I mean I havent had my period yet, but I cant be pregnant... I dont even know when I ovulate... my periods are NEVER regular. SO anyways, I get this ClearBlueEasy digital preg. test. I take it this morning and it says neg. in the little window. So I take it out to look at it and throw it away but I see a lttle faint line. So I hold it back pretty far to see if I still see it or if like my eyes are playing tricks on me. I still see the dang line. Well its been about an hour since then and the line is a little lighter but still there. Yeah lighter, get that. Weird huh. SO my question is do you think its just the control line or do you think I might be pregnant. I am really freakin out here. My 3 year old daughter out of the blue asked me if <span style="colorurple">I was having a baby!!!! And even weirder my sister-in-law had a dream that I was pregnant. I just don't know what to think. This is soo weird, but I just don't feel like I am pregnant. UGH! I hate the waiting game. Can someone please give me their opinion!!! Thanks soo much!

Hugz, Brandy

</div>
April 5th, 2005, 06:54 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to JM! Sounds like you could be but your not supposed to read those tests after like 5mins or whatever it says on the box or it could be an evap. line. I would wait like 2 days and test again first thing in the morning. Good luck

April 5th, 2005, 10:25 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Get one of those EPT Clear tests. They say Pregnant or Not Pregnant. I would say that's your best bet if you can't believe the first test. But mine had 2 lines. One was a little lighter than the other.... But the instructions said that it could be lighter than the other one. I took 2 just to make sure and they both came out pregnant. I would say retest with one that says "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant" and I would also do a First Response if you have no idea when you ovulate. Better yet, just go to the doc and get a blood test. They're more reliable.

Good luck and let us know what happens hun!
April 5th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Definetely test again, either with an early response test, or wait a few days,...of course you could also go into a clinic for a blood test.
My first home pregnancy test taken when I was four days late was a false negative, but that was because I drank like 1.5 litres of water to make myself pee and thus dilluted the hormone concentration

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search