How

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2005, 04:48 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Hey Ladies! How is everyone feeling this week???
April 8th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Veteran
hmmm tired but good!!!
i wrote and exam laast night so happy its out of the way!!!
how are you doing?
April 8th, 2005, 06:54 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Same. I had an exam the last two nights, but they're over now and I'm GLAD. I've been really tired lately too, but that's because my mom & her boyfriend come in at ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT... But anyways, that's another topic! It's nice outside, and I just bought some new clothes that FIT. (Thank God!) And, the weekend is supposed to be decent, so I'm in a pretty good mood. Plus, I got a new purse, and that always makes me feel REAL good! LOL!
April 9th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Veteran
hey thats real cool,maybe i should go clothes shopping.....
are you finding it hard to sleep?
i have nights where i cant sleep and then nights when i sleep all the way thru.
hmmmm i cant wait to be able to wear normal clothes again,these maternity ones just dont do it for me!!!
when are you due?
my weekend has been ok so far,today was boring though,i hope 2morrow is better!!
enjoy yours hey!!
April 11th, 2005, 07:36 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok well I'm gonna try again. I tried to answer this post before but my son came over and tried to play drums on the keyboard, lol.

I know this post was made a while ago but better late then never, right? My week was ok. DH was working the night shift (11pm-8am) and then slept all day so everyone schedule was messed up. But now he's back to his normal shift so we are back on schedule. Ty seems to get cranky when his schedule changes so we try to stick to it. Other than that, my week was pretty boring.

April 11th, 2005, 09:59 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Quote:
Originally posted by staci@Apr 9 2005, 11:34 AM
hey thats real cool,maybe i should go clothes shopping.....
are you finding it hard to sleep?
i have nights where i cant sleep and then nights when i sleep all the way thru.
hmmmm i cant wait to be able to wear normal clothes again,these maternity ones just dont do it for me!!!
when are you due?
my weekend has been ok so far,today was boring though,i hope 2morrow is better!!
enjoy yours hey!!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
YES! I am most DEFINITELY finding it hard to sleep!

And I couldn't fit my regular clothes anymore, so I had to go get some more maternity clothes, and I feel so much better in clothes that FIT! It's real nice.

But, definitely I am having problems sleeping! It sucks!
April 11th, 2005, 10:05 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Quote:
Originally posted by TylerJ1029@Apr 11 2005, 10:36 AM
Ok well I'm gonna try again.* I tried to answer this post before but my son came over and tried to play drums on the keyboard, lol.

I know this post was made a while ago but better late then never, right?* My week was ok.* DH was working the night shift (11pm-8am) and then slept all day so everyone schedule was messed up.* But now he's back to his normal shift so we are back on schedule.* Ty seems to get cranky when his schedule changes so we try to stick to it.* Other than that, my week was pretty boring.
[/quote]
Yeah, I know the boring feeling!! Luckily my SO stays on ONE SHIFT, the same as mine, so that makes it good for me. Except for the rare times when I want to KILL him! Must be the hormones!
April 13th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Veteran
hmmm iv been bored alot too lately,but projects and exams are keeping me busy!!!

maternity clothes,mine seem to be falling off,tee hee its really weird arent they spose to be getting tighter?

the sleeping thing really does suck and when i finally fall asleep my dh wakes me up with his LOUD snoring, grrr!!!!

but i love him!!!but it aint cool
this week has gone pretty fast its almost weekend again,yay i cant wait!!!

they should invent pregnancy beds....if they have i dont know bout them!!
i couldnt sleep so im here,tee hee!!!

surprised my dh isnt snoring yet!
April 13th, 2005, 12:46 PM
1proudmom2kalli
Maternity clothes should be getting tighter, I would think????

Hey, did you know that you can take Unisom to help you sleep? I tried everything and last night at my doc appt he said that I could take it. I went right out and bought some and I got 9 hours of sleep last night!
April 13th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Veteran
ahh hectic unisom,what is it?sleeping pills?
can i get it over the counter or do i need a perscription?
yeah maybe the elastic in my clothes are wearing out or something?
April 13th, 2005, 04:47 PM
1proudmom2kalli
You can get it over the counter. I think you have to be 18 to buy it though, but I'm not sure... But you can get it at any drug store... It's GOOD STUFF!!!! BIG TIME!
April 13th, 2005, 04:49 PM
1proudmom2kalli
And yes, it's sleeping pill... And it's GREAT!
April 15th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Veteran
cool maybe i should invest in some!!!
and its obviously safe right!!
ahh i have such a migrane right now!!
April 15th, 2005, 10:44 AM
1proudmom2kalli
It's PERFECTLY safe. My doc says they tell women w/ nausea and vomiting to take it... So, yes, no worries, just follow the directions on the box! It helps IMMENSELY!!!!
May 4th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Veteran
hey krydiddy
havnt spoken to you in ages,how has this week been?
hope gping better than mine!!!
May 6th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Melode's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel fat and uncomferatble this week! i feel yucky cause i have a ear infection and the doc wont give em any meds cause it aint bacterial its only viral and i have been getting migrains form it and it sucks! lol
May 7th, 2005, 10:30 AM
nat81
I feel as big as a house this week! Everytime I go out someone makes a comment like "gee, looks like you're gonna pop!". I finally got my computer fixed so I'm happy to be back online... other than that, I'm just waiting for the big day!!!

P.S. I know how you ladies feel about having a DH or SO that works shifts... mine does 4 days 8 a.m to 4 p.m, 2 days off then 4 afternoons 4 p.m to 12 a.m...
May 10th, 2005, 06:38 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Quote:
Originally posted by staci@May 4 2005, 10:00 AM
hey krydiddy
havnt spoken to you in ages,how has this week been?
hope gping better than mine!!!
[/quote]
I know, I know!! I've been MIA with everything going on in my life lately and haven't been posting on here much! I'm sorry! I am doing alright. I can hardly believe that today is 6 months for me and only 3 more to go! Time has really flown by!! How are you doing hun?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search