Emotionally Exhausted

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2011, 04:57 PM
It's been a week and a day since i found out i'm pregnant and it's been a week since my boyfriend went from the response "it's life" and rubbing my tummy asking me if i feel pregnant and after letting it absorbe his reponse was "we need to talk, if you plan on keeping it i'm game but right now in my life i'm not looking for another little one, just dont have a big enough place for 2 kids and yes you have a condo (1230 sq ft, Two bedroom, two bathroom brandnew might i add), but it's not enough." I got pregnant once before and let others influence my decision and i hate myself everyday for that. This child is a blessing considering i am only 24 years old and have had 3 surgeries for endometriosis and was actually scheduled for my 4th surgery in 4 years on oct 31. I have decided not to tell my parents until after the first 3 months, as they were a contributing factor in my last pregnancy decision. My bf has taken a week now to think about this and has left me without word, causing a ton of mood swings and emotional breakdowns. I have spent the majority of what should be an exciting time of my life crying for god knows what reasons, other then the obvious ones. I'm hoping joining this group will help me understand what is going on with my body and my mind. If anyone has similar situations and would like to share how you coped with it i would be really appreciative. I'm on my last straw and don't know what to do.

In my boyfriends deffence he already has a daughter with a real witch who holds his child over his head all the time, refuses to let him take her to his mothers for some family time because she feels his mother is off her nut. He pays her child support even though he usually has his daughter fulltime and she has created some problems in his life that have involved lawyers. I feel for him and realized i dropped a bomb on his lap, especially since we have only been together for 4 mths and have a yr under our belt from 3 years ago.

I'm stressed, i'm emotional and worst of all i don't know what to do. I've always been ok with the idea of being a single parent, i will do whats best for my baby, but i don't know how to handle the waiting game.

thanks for letting me vent and i am totally open to anyones opinion, i dont really have many people to turn to right now so i appreciate any comments given
October 19th, 2011, 06:13 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi. I am sorry you are going through an unplanned pregnancy right now. Really the decision of what to do is up to you. I would say your options are: Abortion, Adoption, Keeping the baby with the thought you will be a single mommy.

Please do not defend this guy. He had sex with you, he understands what can happen with sex. And know that if you decide to keep this baby he has a financial obligation to pay you child support. The fact he has another child has nothing to do with this.

I am so sorry honey. I wish I could hug you tight. I can tell you that I was a single mom for 15 years and have no regrets. It was really hard at times but if I could change it I wouldn't. I know and understand what you are going through is really hard - and add all the pregnancy hormones on top of it makes it that much harder.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

October 19th, 2011, 07:04 PM
thank you for your words, i am keeping it regardless of his position and i am very happy about my pregnancy! Coping with the emotions is difficult but i am a strong person who has been through alot but i will keep on trucking and have no regrets with this one.
October 20th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Well then Congratulations Mommy to be!!

You should join the due date club of the month you are due here on JM. You will be able to meet new friends and it will be a great resource for you to share what you are going through. There is also the single mommies board as well.

Is this your first child?

CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett

October 20th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Yes this will officially be my first child I'm scared and happy at the same time these mood swings have really taken over my body so its been a lot of tears n anger not a lot of happy feeling due to the non-responsive bf. I will definately check out the mommies board and the due date club as I'm willing to try anything to help me through this. I have a doctors appt on monday and am quite looking forward to seeing my baby for the first time
October 22nd, 2011, 10:33 AM
What is your due date?

Welcome to the hormones!! They will be a part of you for the next 10 months, lol. A few weeks ago I was crying because my dh was eating popcorn. Yeah.... LOL I am laughing now but at that moment it was serious.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search