JMFP!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2005, 07:40 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just Mommies Fun Police!!!!

1) What's the smallest amount of money you've ever had in your checking account?

2) What's one non-basic-need item (not things like toilet paper and deoderant) that you absolutely must have no matter how broke you are?

3) What's your favorite cheap meal to make at home?

4) What's the first thing you treat yourself to on payday?

5) What are your favorite free activities to do when you're completely broke?

April 11th, 2005, 07:42 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1) What's the smallest amount of money you've ever had in your checking account? Oh man. I dont really remember. There were some tight times in my college days. I would say somewhere around $50.

2) What's one non-basic-need item (not things like toilet paper and deoderant) that you absolutely must have no matter how broke you are? gum. I get car sick when I dont chew it in the car (wierd, I know)

3) What's your favorite cheap meal to make at home? Hamburger Helper--cheap and filling

4) What's the first thing you treat yourself to on payday? Go out to dinner

5) What are your favorite free activities to do when you're completely broke? Board games, cards

April 11th, 2005, 07:52 AM
mommyofdani's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommyofdani
1) What's the smallest amount of money you've ever had in your checking account? Dh and I have a joint account...but my own personal account which I haven't touched in YEARS has $1.94

2) What's one non-basic-need item (not things like toilet paper and deoderant) that you absolutely must have no matter how broke you are? Ice cream. Enough said.

3) What's your favorite cheap meal to make at home? For myself...grillled cheese. But Adam is lactose intolerant...and he is happy with ramen noodles and a tuna sandwich.

4) What's the first thing you treat yourself to on payday? Getting my nails done

5) What are your favorite free activities to do when you're completely broke? Adam and I like to watch movies *OnDemand...gotta love it* or if it is nice out, walk around with the baby

April 11th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. -$450.. back when I was a single pregnant soldier and wasn't getting Basic Allowance for Housing and was paying out of my own pocket. Was earning under $2000 a month and a had a car payment, rent, phone bills, and barely able to afford any food. Thatwasn't so much fun.

2. Body spray. I dunno why. Back when I was in Afghanistan, I became obsessed with Bath and Body Works body sprays. MUST have at least one bottle.

3. Top Ramen. Quick. Simple. And tasty. My 11 month old will steal my bowl when I'm done, if I don't snatch it quick, and lick the bottom of the bowl. *sigh* At least she gets it honestly *wink*

4. Some sort of food. It's horrible, but it's true. I love food.

5. Running... watching DVDs... sitting outside.
April 11th, 2005, 10:09 AM
1proudmom2kalli
1) What's the smallest amount of money you've ever had in your checking account? $.03!!! I know it's terrible... but, it's true!

2) What's one non-basic-need item (not things like toilet paper and deoderant) that you absolutely must have no matter how broke you are? Um... fudgesicles... LOL!

3) What's your favorite cheap meal to make at home? I have to agree w/ Jen, Hamburger Helper!

4) What's the first thing you treat yourself to on payday? A BIG LUNCH OUT!

5) What are your favorite free activities to do when you're completely broke? Um... READ! And surf the net!
April 11th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Larkin121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1) What's the smallest amount of money you've ever had in your checking account? Somewhere around $30.

2) What's one non-basic-need item (not things like toilet paper and deoderant) that you absolutely must have no matter how broke you are? Mascara... I have blonde eyelashes and I've ALWAYS hated them.

3) What's your favorite cheap meal to make at home? Macaroni and Cheese!!

4) What's the first thing you treat yourself to on payday? Hmm, I never treat myself on payday, I get paid at the end of each month, and that's when I pay all the bills! lol! But if I did treat myself on pay day, it would probably be to a dinner and movie.

5) What are your favorite free activities to do when you're completely broke? Having a few friends over to just hang out and play games

April 12th, 2005, 06:38 PM
1) What's the smallest amount of money you've ever had in your checking account? 23 cents.... my first week of college my freshman year!

2) What's one non-basic-need item (not things like toilet paper and deoderant) that you absolutely must have no matter how broke you are? Smut magazines, hahaha, like People (not smut, but still too much gossip), In Touch and US Weekly.

3) What's your favorite cheap meal to make at home? Bologna or PB&J

4) What's the first thing you treat yourself to on payday? Sometimes just a pizza dinner, a movie rental, and some full-of-calories soda!

5) What are your favorite free activities to do when you're completely broke? Surf the net, cross stitch and, best of all, lay in bed and SLEEP!
April 12th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Oops, wait! Does the fact that I have had to go into my overdraft on my checking account count? If so, then the correct answer would be around -$10! HAHAHA!
May 13th, 2005, 07:05 AM
lotus86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lotus86 Send a message via Yahoo to lotus86

1) What's the smallest amount of money you've ever had in your checking account? Probably between 25-75 cents. I have a student checking, so I have no minimum thank god!

2) What's one non-basic-need item (not things like toilet paper and deoderant) that you absolutely must have no matter how broke you are?
Mascara and yummy perfume - gotta look and smell good!

3) What's your favorite cheap meal to make at home? Tacos r beef stroganoff

4) What's the first thing you treat yourself to on payday? [/B] A McD's vanilla shake. I'm so hooked on them that I can'tt allow myself to pay credit for my fix, only cash, so when I cash a check, that's where I go!

5) What are your favorite free activities to do when you're completely broke? Walk through downtown w/ my DB or go for a drive and look at houses for sale. We're determined to get out of our townhouse and get rid of our roommate (though we love her to death)!
May 13th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy

1) What's the smallest amount of money you've ever had in your checking account? probaby around $1 or so

2) What's one non-basic-need item (not things like toilet paper and deoderant) that you absolutely must have no matter how broke you are? chapstick I"m addicted

3) What's your favorite cheap meal to make at home? velveeta mac and cheese

4) What's the first thing you treat yourself to on payday? a nice dinner out

5) What are your favorite free activities to do when you're completely broke? Dh and I will play cards or watch movies when we're broke (which is pretty much all the time!)

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
May 13th, 2005, 11:07 AM
1) What's the smallest amount of money you've ever had in your checking account?Umm about $11 when we were living in FL

2) What's one non-basic-need item (not things like toilet paper and deoderant) that you absolutely must have no matter how broke you are?Well since I got preggo this time it's Slim Jims, I am so addicted to them! Before pregnancy it was Hiaku by avon (mmm I miss that stuff I should get my mom to get me more).

3) What's your favorite cheap meal to make at home?I dont cook that much anymore cause of morning sickness but it's either pizza rolls or beef ravioli

4) What's the first thing you treat yourself to on payday?Nothing really just what ever I want

5) What are your favorite free activities to do when you're completely broke? Take JJ to the park and watch him run around picking up sticks and trying to play swords with it (he give us sticks too and then hits our sticks with his) he just cracks me up!

<center><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Jonathan Joseph is</font>
</center>

<center><p style="background:white;"><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">IT'S A BOY!</font>
</p></center>
May 13th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to im a 1st time mommy
1) What's the smallest amount of money you've ever had in your checking account? $0.64

2) What's one non-basic-need item (not things like toilet paper and deoderant) that you absolutely must have no matter how broke you are? anything sweet

3) What's your favorite cheap meal to make at home? grilled cheese sandwiches

4) What's the first thing you treat yourself to on payday? DVDs

5) What are your favorite free activities to do when you're completely broke? watching movies.
May 17th, 2005, 07:22 PM
1) What's the smallest amount of money you've ever had in your checking account? I think that I was at neg $150.

2) What's one non-basic-need item (not things like toilet paper and deoderant) that you absolutely must have no matter how broke you are? Body sprays and bubble bath

3) What's your favorite cheap meal to make at home? Beef stroganoff slow cooker helper. Yummy!

4) What's the first thing you treat yourself to on payday? Food!

5) What are your favorite free activities to do when you're completely broke? Playing Video games
May 17th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Rylee&#39;sMommy03's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Rylee&#39;sMommy03
1) What's the smallest amount of money you've ever had in your checking account? -$75.00

2) What's one non-basic-need item (not things like toilet paper and deoderant) that you absolutely must have no matter how broke you are? Chocolate

3) What's your favorite cheap meal to make at home? Shephards Pie

4) What's the first thing you treat yourself to on payday? A Pedicure or a Manicure

5) What are your favorite free activities to do when you're completely broke? Go to the park or go swimming at my Mom's
May 18th, 2005, 08:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
[quote][color=purple]Just Mommies Fun Police!!!!

1) What's the smallest amount of money you've ever had in your checking account?-$394.00

2) What's one non-basic-need item (not things like toilet paper and deoderant) that you absolutely must have no matter how broke you are? bath and body works lotion

3) What's your favorite cheap meal to make at home? smoked sausage and rice

4) What's the first thing you treat yourself to on payday? lunch with friends

5) What are your favorite free activities to do when you're completely broke? read murder mysteries

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search