:(

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2011, 12:16 PM
So I had recently posted about my situation, but I feel as if I need to re-post again to get it off my chest. Its been eating me up inside day after day, how I am going to deal with it for another 7 months is beyond me......Well I am engaged to the best guy by far I have ever met. Very responsible, considerate, loving, caring, compassionate, trustworthy, and of course great looking. we have been trying for a long time to get pregnant, but it hasn't been happening. I assume because I had been on depo so long that since I have stopped taking it, my system still needed some time to get back to normal. Well I made one mistake last month with someone else that I regret so much, never again will I do something so horrible. Like this should be the best time in my life, planning our wedding, enjoying our new house together and what not but instead my one mistake is killing me inside. I did use a condom, however. I never used a condom with my fiancee. Anyways I am now 7 wks pregnant and have no idea if its my fiancees or not. They told me the day I made the mistake and the day after were my most possible days of ovualtion so that of course is what has my mind racing on who's baby it is....but like I said I really cant figure that out because my periods have been off wack due to stopping the depo about eight months back...please help me. I need it to be my fiancees baby or my life is going to come crashing down

If its not his baby I feel like I need to end my pregnancy, and that is something i have always been against...but there is no way i am loosing everything that i have with this amazing man. not to mention i am not bringing anoher child into this world with no father, as the piece of crap i made the mistake with would not help me out at all.......what should i do????????? are condoms really relaible, should i be worrying, or is it the guilt thats killing me????? ughhh
December 6th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Hi, hopingandpraying--

You sound like a wonderful and tender-hearted person, and your fiance sounds like an amazing guy. Although I can't pretend to know all that you're feeling and going through, in my experience, when I feel guilty about something and never come clean about it, it eats me up. As painful as it might be, your best bet may be to talk to your fiance. If he is the amazing guy that you say, I bet that with time, he will forgive you and will appreciate the risk you took in sharing your story with him.

I don't know what your beliefs are, but I really believe that God can bring good out of any situation. Your baby is already amazing and is so developed already, with a developing brain, heart, hands, feet, and little eyelids. No matter who the dad is, you are the mom of this baby who is going to love you more than anything else in the world. For that, please accept my congratulations. I'm praying for you and rooting for you, your fiance, and your little one.

--Jenn

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search