Someone help me, this isn't making any sense!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2012, 08:42 AM
I know this is going to sound terrible, but I'll be 14 in 2 weeks and I think I'm pregnant :'( I'm absolutely FREAKING out right now. My boyfriend and I had sex 13 days ago with a condom. The funny thing is, the darn thing didn't even break! No rips, tears, holes, or anything! I was due for my period 2-3 days ago (it has a nack for coming every month RIGHT on the 20th.) What's really throwing me off is that early pregnancy symptoms and menstral symptoms are pretty similar. Cramping, tender boobies, fatigue, moodiness and cravings. I've been experiencing all of these and I'm SO confused!! I've had on and off cramps for the past 4 days but still no period. I heard that stress can delay your period, and I sure have been stressing! The thing that's stressing me out the most is, if i am indeed pregant, how I'm going to tell my aunt and uncle (my mom passed away in 2010 of breast cancer and my dad took his own life when I was 5, so I live with my aunt and uncle and have been for about a year and a half now.) my aunt doesn't even know I have a boyfriend. She's asked me multiple times but i have always told her no. I'm dating my neighbor (he's 15) and he's the greatest thing that's happened to me. The reason I haven't told my aunt is because she's very strict and if she knew, I'd probably never be able to see him again and that's more than I can stand. His parents know of our relationship, though. We've been going out for a bout a year. I have no way of getting a home pregnancy test, not with my aunt being nosy and snooping around. My boyfriend and I have both talked about it and we both think that abortion would be the best option. (please don't criticize our decision.) I just need some reassurance and support right now what are the odds I could be pregnant if the condom didn't break??
January 22nd, 2012, 12:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i am not sure of the specifics as to IF it could be positive, but you won't be able to make any decisions until you know for sure. you need to take a test. are there any free clinics in your area where you could go with your b/f and take a test? once you know, you can then check out your options. i encourage you to NOT jump to any quick conclusions but to really think through your circumstances. now that i think about it, at age 13 things can be a bit crazy with your cycle and cause it to be delayed. either way, you need clear info so you can move on with your life. God bless you.

~~terre~~
January 22nd, 2012, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIL2lissy8 View Post
i am not sure of the specifics as to IF it could be positive, but you won't be able to make any decisions until you know for sure. you need to take a test. are there any free clinics in your area where you could go with your b/f and take a test? once you know, you can then check out your options. i encourage you to NOT jump to any quick conclusions but to really think through your circumstances. now that i think about it, at age 13 things can be a bit crazy with your cycle and cause it to be delayed. either way, you need clear info so you can move on with your life. God bless you.
Thank you so much for your response and for not judging me. I'll try to get my hands on a test but I'm not sure how easy it'll be :/ ill try not to stress and just take things one step at a time. Thank you <3
January 23rd, 2012, 12:10 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can a friend get you the test or could get to a store with your aunt/uncle waiting in the car or shopping in another part of the store? You can get tests at the dollar store, grocery store, walmart, or drug store if you have access to any of those. You can also check into your local health department or Planned Parenthood. They offten do tests for free.

Could you stay the night at a friends house where you would have more freedom to buy one? Best of luck to you.

January 23rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
Thanks guys :3 I'm actually a few minutes away from leaving to go to Walgreens and buy a test while my aunt is at work an my uncle & cousin are at the gym. I said I'm just going to my friend's house but I'm going to leave & walk to get the test as soon as they leave wish me luck!
January 23rd, 2012, 06:11 PM
Alright I Took test number one and it was negative. HOWEVER I don't think I peed for long enough, I was anxious and wanted to know as soona as possible :/ (sorry for the tmi) I'll take the second test when my bladder is more full
January 24th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Veteran
No matter how careful you are, sometimes condoms fail. I hope things turn out the way you want

Tags
break , condom , didn't , odds , pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search