i need good advice

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2012, 09:47 AM
I am only 18, and i got pregnant at 17 and now i have a 3 month old. The father of the baby and i always said we would do this together, so i packed up my stuff and moved in with him and his family because he said he would always love me. But about a month ago, he kicked me out and broke up with me and told me he just needed time to fix up his life and i should do the same. So here i am, i dont know what else to do. We fight all the time now, and he just makes up lies and excuses all the time. I came from a broken family, and i wanted nothing more then to stay together and prove everyone wrong. But its not like that and it kills me, hes out talking to whoever he wants , whenever he wants, but still makes a big deal out of who i talk to. Hes supposed to get him 3 days, but he takes him for a night and calls me the next day to come get him because he doesnt know what to do, so i go grab the baby because i feel bad. but im done with that, i get screwed over all the time, but yet it feels like im the only one hurting over this. i really fell in love with this kid, and all i want is him back. but i dont know what to do, im so confused. and i feel like i just need some good advice. Hes not doing anything to better his life, he just fights with me all the time , and i dont know how to get him back...HE said he still loves me and cares for me, but he says im the one that has to change.. ive been doing me and changing. i just dont know what to do anymore.
February 7th, 2012, 07:35 PM
JennLynn_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The best advice I can give you is just be the best mom you can be. You are the most important person in that baby's life. You will be his role model. He will look to you for your strength. So be strong. Be confident and focus on that beautiful baby you created. If you and your baby's father are meant to be, he will also see your confidence and strength and will come back to you, if that's truly what you want. but then again, once you realize how strong and confident you are... you may realize you deserve more!!!

I've been there. Be strong.

http://JenniferDow.SBC90.com
February 7th, 2012, 07:43 PM
thank you, that baby is my life, and i will do anything for him, its just i want him to step up and be a dad too, cuz i feel like hes missing out on his family... i forgot to mention hes 20, and i know they can be immature. like im going through this phase where im done feeling sorry for his dad , and i just get mad at anything he does. i just hate how everything is a fight between us now, because we were never like this before. i really thought he cared about me, i came from a broken family too, so did the dad, so i figured we would know what its like, he said he was always going to be there for mee..

Tags
confused , fighting , unplanned baby

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search