Britney Spears

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2005, 03:57 AM
1proudmom2kalli
She's saying that she's pregnant....

Just wanted to get other people's thoughts/opinions on this... Mine's pretty strong, so I'll wait til someone else expresses theirs! LOL!
April 13th, 2005, 06:11 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

not a big fan of hers. I think its pretty messed up what she said about the tabloids and then later admitting she is pregnant. But whatever, I'm not one to really care what celebs do.

April 13th, 2005, 06:18 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Yeah, I usually don't care what they do either, but this girl just gets UNDER MY SKIN....
I don't know what it is, I just DON'T like her! And I think she'd do just about anything for attention...
April 13th, 2005, 07:03 AM
JGoldinger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JGoldinger Send a message via MSN to JGoldinger Send a message via Yahoo to JGoldinger
whatever floats your boat as long as you ship dont sink

<div align="center"></div>
April 13th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Veteran

i cant stand britney,i used to like her before she became all skanky!!!
i did see a picture of her and she has put on weight,i dunno if its true though!!!
grrrr,im not a big fan!!!
April 13th, 2005, 12:31 PM
LouLouMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
True...she posted it on her website yesterday afternoon...now it's all we'll hear about until Federline # 3 comes...what a great father he is

Angel~9/12/05~with us for 5 weeks</span></span></span>
April 13th, 2005, 12:42 PM
1proudmom2kalli
Yeah, YUCK!

I just don't like the stupid girl. I think she's got wayyy too much time on her hands.... WAY TOO MUCH. And I think she'd do anything to get the media on her like a pack of wolves. Like I said before, if it's not one thing w/ her, it's another!
April 13th, 2005, 01:07 PM
Veteran
just like she never had a boob job, they all of a sudden grew two sizes naturally huh!!!
oh and she is a virgin she never even slepped with justin,ya right!!!
her music videos say it all!!!
April 13th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Larkin121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh, I dunno, I like Britney Spears. Everyone hates that she avoids the tabloids with truths about her life, but if I was as famous as she I might do the same. I imagine it's very strange to grow up in the limelight as she does. I'm not fond of the man she married, but who's to say she can't be a good mother. I've always enjoyed her career, as I am in performing arts and was quite jealous of the amazing success she had! Oh, and I just gotta say, 'cause people hate when I say this but it's true...... I think it's crazy how people bashed her so much for her "too sexy" style when she was like 19/20... I always wore those styles, even before she did... I got the ideas from fashion mags, as I'm sure she did. It was just the style of the times.

April 14th, 2005, 04:18 AM
LouLouMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think the day she wore the shirt that said "MILF in training" Sealed it for me. MILF means mother i'd like to f***. I wish my mom had done that JK!!! IMO, It's not like celebrities should be shocked that paparazzi are all over them, did they not have a clue when they went into the business?...The same celebs that complain about the tabloids are the same one who would complain if they weren't on the mags. I also think there's a difference between sexy and slutty. BTW, she said she never slept with JT, then he outed her on a radio show after the breakup. 2 yrs and no sex, c'mon Brit...

Angel~9/12/05~with us for 5 weeks</span></span></span>
April 14th, 2005, 04:26 AM
1proudmom2kalli
@ LouLouMom... totally agreed.
I mean, she can't say she didn't expect to be on the tabloids... If she didn't wanna be, then she could've just avoided it by staying in the Mickie Mouse Club... lol.
April 14th, 2005, 04:31 AM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
LOL I was wondering why she looked like she put on weight. I could tolerate her until she became totally skanky LOL I turned on to a concert on the Music Channel and she was like dry humping people on a bed, half naked.....she so wants to be Madonna, Ain't going to work LOL Anyway I would so not want my kids seeing her, imagine if you took your kids to that concert! Jeepers!

April 14th, 2005, 04:34 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Yeah, really... My stepsister is 12 and she LOVES Britney Spears and wants to be JUST like her. Now, keeping in mind that this is a 12 yr old. She comes to her psychologist's office the one day talking about blow jobs and sex and all this other stuff.... I told my dad "I think it's time to put the girl on birth control if she's gonna start talking about that!"

But where do people think that kids GET these ideas??? I mean, they don't pop outta the sky! Ya know?
April 14th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to im a 1st time mommy
i have never been a fan of hers. i think that she chose to go into a career that puts you infront of people everyday and there are tons of people who are able to keep themselves out of the tabloids for the most part. if you want to stay out of them brittney then stop making a spectical of yourself!!! could you imagine if she ended up on one of these sites wanting to talk to other moms!!!
April 14th, 2005, 09:58 AM
1proudmom2kalli
No I can't, and personally, if she came here, I'd be LEAVING in a heartbeat. Or at least letting her know what I think of her.
April 14th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Larkin121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Goodness, lol, people hate people they don't even know SO much! You are right, if you are a celebrity then you have to understand that the tabloids will get you, it's part of fame...

BUT, just my opinion, why do people expect Britney to be a good role model to children. When she STARTED singing she was 16 and figured she had a teen audience... ok, so she wasn't "slutty" then. When she was 21, howevever, she wanted to sing music/dress/dance the way a 21 year old might, and I don't feel she is obligated to keep her image "clean" for children. The parents should regulate what their kids watch/listen to. If I got a record deal now (well, ok not now that I am pregnant, but say last year), I would be singing/dancing/dressing sexy too, because that is what I find fun, and that is what represents me. To each their own.... Madonna got away with her image all those years, but the difference is that parents know not to let little kids go to her concerts.

Also, funny how Christina Aguielera never gets nearly the crap Britney gets and yet is soooooo much more "slutty" (think of the Dirrty video).... and as for the breast implant deal with Britney... I never heard the backlash for Christna getting implants, and she definitely got them, but after Britney did.

Anyway, seems harsh to say that is somebody you didn't like that you don't even know came to our site looking for answers to questions, some of you would leave! I would think this forum would be willing to help anyone who is actually pregnant or has children....

April 14th, 2005, 10:53 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Help????

She needs help not even JM can give her!!!
April 14th, 2005, 10:58 AM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
Quote:
Originally posted by Larkin121@Apr 14 2005, 01:30 PM
BUT, just my opinion, why do people expect Britney to be a good role model to children.* <div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Because like it or not her fan base is not people in her own age group it is still people like my 10 year old niece.

As for the Breast implants, the diff between Britney and Christina, as far as I know is that Christina never denied it, whereas Britney denied it publicly.

Whereas I still think her past beahvious has been extrememly trashy as I said previously, I will say that perhaps she may be in for an image change. We all know how impending motherhood can bring about change and so I do agree I wouldn't not be a part of a site because someone like that joined.

April 14th, 2005, 11:38 AM
~*~AIMEE~*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
But it is NOT just her. Look at movies, television, commercials are even getting trashy. I am afraid for my kid to watch television. It wasn't like that when I was growing up. So why are we blaming her? I personally think she has NO talent, but don't you think her agents are telling her what to do a little bit? Plus, how would we feel if someone told us we shouldn't have a baby? I'm sure people look at me and think that I shouldn't. I have tattoos and piercings. I had yellow hair about a year ago. But when people take the time to get to know me, they have a different attitude.
April 14th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to im a 1st time mommy
that and christina was never really all that innocent... her 1st song wsa genie in a bottle which was a little bit sexual. but you are right she never denied anything and brittney did and in the beginning was even saything that she was waiting till she was married.
as for not liking her and not knowing her, we feel like we do when you live you life in the public eye people feel like they are getting to know you, then when you do things that young kids are starting to do and want to act like you people tend to turn on you. you don't even have to be famous for people to judge you based on something that you've done... everyone does it and to people we know. she's just someone that everyone knows.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search