Need Advice-Don't know how to do this!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Ok..so I just found out I was pregnant on Friday..and it was a huge surprise, I have been on BC pill but got pregnant anyway. Here is a little of my backstory...I am 34 years old, I have a 13 year old daughter and a 11 year old son. Me and their dad have been seperated a year now and our divorce should be finalized by the end of March. The kids have had a rough year but they seem to be handling things well and adjusting. I started dating someone last August and eventually it became serious. He is a great guy and I am in love with him and can deff see a future with him. Neither one of my kids have met him tho...my daughter knows about him and knows we have been dating but I wanted to give them time to adjust to the divorce before I brought him into their life. So..now I am about a month pregnant and have no idea what to do!! I don't want to screw my kids up but I don't ever think I could have an abortion. Anyone who has been in a similar situation or anyone with advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Farrah
March 4th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well...there is no hiding anymore. It's time to introduce your kids to your guy and let them know he's going to be around for a long time. Then let them know that you are pregnant around the 3 or 4 month mark. Kids are highly adjustable but if they seem to have any issues make sure that they are addressed by you and by a therapist if need be.

Congrats on your LO! I hope you'll join a due date club and stick around. Please update us from time to time!

March 6th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Thanks Leogirl!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search