Please help, urgent!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Hello everyone,
I am pregnant unexpectedly and i am really confused what to do. I am considering abortion for a certain reason. Here's my story, i wont be going into details and please do not judge me by what has happened. Your responses could help save a life...
I am married with a child. Our marriage had plenty of problems until recently and we almost separated.
My lmp was on 28 mar and i had ic with a guy on apr 2. My cycle length is 28-29 days, so ovulation must have been ard 11 apr...Used protection although there were some parts when it was not possible to use any. Im not sure but i think he came outside me (but into the condom for sure). My husband and i have been sexually active around my ovulation although i dont remember exact occassions. We have used the withdrawal method for all these years and it never failed us. We still used the withdrawal method all the time we did it. But this time i am pregnant! I am freaking out if its not his child.... Although from the research i did, it looks impossible that the undesirable has happened, i am considering an abortion in case taht is the case. I need to hear from someone that its not possible!! Please help...
April 30th, 2012, 01:24 PM
suzanneyea's Avatar Super Mommy
Do the fathers look alike or will it be obvious that your husband is not the father?
April 30th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
With that cycle length I don't see how it could be the other guys.Sounds like it is your husbands,my husband and I used the pull out method for many years too and I ended up pregnant.So I would say without a doubt it's your husbands if April 2nd was the only time you had ic with the other guy!!

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

May 1st, 2012, 05:27 AM
Suzanneyea, no, different races.
Loving6, thanks a million. Ur reassurance means a lot. Yes it was the only time. It was a mistake that i will regret for the rest of my life, if i am honest with my husband he will for sure leave me and i do not want to lose him, i love him a lot. We just got through a very rough phase that almost cost our marriage and just recovering when my pregnancy was discovered. I was all ready to leave the dark past behind and move forward, but now i feel like maybe i dont deserve a second chance.
Sorry, i dont know if this is the right forum to discuss this, just felt like opening up...
It is highly impossible that its not my husbands,but whst baffles me is that this kind of accident never happened all these days, but happened now, what are the odds!
May 1st, 2012, 09:13 AM
writerchick324's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a scary situation! I haven't read all of the responses, so maybe someone has already suggested it, but I know they have paternity tests at your local drug store. I think they cost between $20-30. If you are in contact with the other guy you can ask him to take it (I think it's a cheek swab) or you can come clean with your husband.

I am pregnant, and things were pretty rocky a few months before I became pregnant. I had just moved in with my on/off bf of 2 years when 2 weeks later, BAM! Prego! And strangely, it has been the best thing that could have ever happened. Now, babies aren't meant to fix relationships, but I personally think you should wait to see what happens and get the paternity test done. Even if you have to swab your hubby in the middle of the night or make up some excuse about it detecting the babies gender or something, or maybe the swab tells you of your exact lineage. I dunno. It's really up to you to decide! I personally could never get an abortion, but that is me, not you. You do what you feel is best.

Elliott David: 9/13/12, 5:36pm, 8lbs15oz, 20 1/2" long!

May 15th, 2012, 06:00 AM
AmandaOhio's Avatar Mommie 2x
I used this link Conception Calculator - estimates probable conception conceive and due dates of baby in pregnancy Baby2see to calculate my conception date

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search