i dont think he is goning to help?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Veteran
so i am 26 weeks a long and im happy iwasnt at first but i have grown to love this child more than my own life. but im worried about the father we met back in october about a month and a half before i found out, so we still really do not even know each other as is. im worried he isnt ready, going to help, or try for that fact. i know that being ready is hard thing to do at all but he thinks its going to be like babysittting his little sister. he seems to think once i have the child that we will be able to go back to partying like we were and have fun like we use to. i know this not to be the fact. he still drinks among other things that i have asked him to stop because of the baby. he says he has but i don tknow if i beleive him(not drinking though, he has NOT stopped that). he also does not have income and likes to think that we can live of welfare, but that is not the life i want for me or my child. but yet he still continues not to look for a job. i was working two jobs, but because of my pregnancy i had to cut back to just a part time job im also going to school starting next sping, but idont want to be the bread winner forever.

i have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt because i know what were are going through is not easy but im worried that he is going to continue on this route once baby is born. he is a sweet guy, one of the only guys i have ever been with that treated me well but he is just not motivated. i guess im just really confused on how to handel myself in this kiind of situation, any suggestions?

huge thank you to *kiliki* for the amazing siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search