& baby makes 3????

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Hi Im new to the forum, I just need a little support and advice. I am so stressed and torn on what I should do. Im pregnant with what would be my 3rd child, I have a 12 yr old son and a daughter who is almost 6 months. due to finances me and my boyfriend and kids have moved back in with my mom. Im almost 30 and cant believe I am in this situation! I have been looking for work but have been usucessful, my boyfriend finally got a job last week but we are in no way stable. Logically i know I cannot keep this baby, but emotionally I dont know if I can handle the abortion. All my boyfriend says is he will support me regardless of my decision, which is nice but it puts the full burden of the decision on me. My pregnancy with my daughter was terrible, I had spotting throughout, gestational diabetes, I was in so much pain after the 4th month I couldnt stand for more than 5 minutes, I had to use a motorized wheelchair to go food shopping, I was put on bedrest for the last month and she was born a premie. Im scared to death to go through that again, idk if my body can handle it especially while caring for a very energetic little girl. It sounds horrible but i wish i would miscarry so i wouldnt have to decide. This would not be my first abortion and I was severly depressed after the last one; please dont think im irresponsible Im just crazy fertile and birth control fails alot with me. I dont want to abort but I cant place this financial burden on us idk what to do.
May 17th, 2012, 03:07 PM
mommysc2's Avatar Mommy to 3 Blessings!
Hello! Have you decided on what you are going to do yet? I am also married and pregnant with my 3rd child which was 100% unplanned. It was a total shock for me as well. I am still confused on how this is going to work. My kids are 14 and 6 so their is quite an age difference and with this pregnancy as well...........

"Gina"

Wife to Glenn
Mommy to:
Sarah (15)
Christopher (7)
Sophia (9 months)

Scentsy ~ Certified Independent Consultant
https://ginaamadorong.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home
May 18th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Yes my bf job didnt pan out so theres no other logical choice except to have the abortion. We will have to save up for a few weeks in order to get it done. Im just kind of numb there is really nothing that I can do about it.
May 18th, 2012, 01:31 PM
mommysc2's Avatar Mommy to 3 Blessings!
How far along are you? I don't want to scare you or tell you what to do but the longer you waut the more developed the baby becomes. A few weeks is a long time.

"Gina"

Wife to Glenn
Mommy to:
Sarah (15)
Christopher (7)
Sophia (9 months)

Scentsy ~ Certified Independent Consultant
https://ginaamadorong.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home
May 19th, 2012, 09:47 PM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
Kinda like my situation. I'm 26 and my husband and I live with my parents and he is starting college in June..both unemployed. My parents want us to stay with him while he's in school so we aren't struggling while he's in school. I have a 15 month old daughter and 20 weeks pregnant with our second daughter. With my first she was almost premature, I woke up covered in blood down there and had to rush to the ER. So I was put on bed rest for the last 2 months and when I went out had to use a wheel chair/motorized cart at stores. Would carrying the baby full term be life threatening, is that the reason why adoption would be out of the question? Just curious. Hope everything works out for your family.
May 20th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommysc2 View Post
How far along are you? I don't want to scare you or tell you what to do but the longer you waut the more developed the baby becomes. A few weeks is a long time.
In this case its not because Im only 4 weeks along and you cant get an abortion until 7 weeks, so I will be able to get it by the 7-9th week.
Adoption is not an option for me, I couldnt carry a child for 9 months and give it away especally knowing the amount of african american kids who are waiting to be adopted, most wont get adopted and will grow up in foster are which I know from experience is terrible most of the time.
It would not be life threatening but it would effect my health and ability to care for the 2 kids I do have, as I was in so much pain during the last pregnancy I cannot realistically see myself chasing after and energetic crawler, or being able to carry my daughter while pregnant.

Last edited by stressed70412; May 20th, 2012 at 07:39 PM.
May 24th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Just be brave and everything will be fix. Don't think too much problems we are all have difficulty now a days especially in finances. I do have also 2 girls 8 and 4 years all are unplanned. My husband and I got nothing but because of faith and help of my family my kids now are going to school another problems in finances :> I have to look for work online or free-lance coz I'm a full time mom here in the Philippines.

Have faith do what you think is right.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search