Experiencing Cramps Within A Week After Sex?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2012, 01:35 PM
I know some people say that you can't experience pregnancy symptoms within a week, but here goes... I have been on the pill for two and a half months, nearly three by this point. I have only missed a pill once, and that was over a month before I had sex that I missed it, and I had gotten a period after the missed pill as well. I have been late on my pill five to six times, but never by more than an hour. A week ago, I had sex with my boyfriend, and he did finish off inside of me. After sex - almost immediately so - I did experience bloating and constipation, but those symptoms are slowly beginning to die down now. However, I am having very mild, not-so-painful cramps at the moment, and it has been exactly a week after sex. The kicker is, however, that I am due to have my period within the next few days. (Probably 5 days tops. My periods tend to be a bit irregular by a few days in either direction.) Considering my history of taking the pill, and my cramps, is it likely that these symptoms are just PMS symptoms, and not pregnancy symptoms?
May 29th, 2012, 01:29 PM
SarahxSyanide's Avatar Super Mommy
Well i think you should sit down and do the math. You probably missed your ovulation window and are not pregnant. You're most likely experiencing pms and just cramps that come along with your period. You could have also jumbled your insides if you had rough sex.

Keep us updated =]
~Genevieve Violet Born October 31st at 10:42pm 10lbs 1oz 22inches.~
Breastfeeding for 5 months!
]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search