UPDATE......Please help....made an Abortion Appointment!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2012, 07:48 AM
UPDATE......WE ARE HAVING A BABY......NOT AN ABORTION

I am a 34 year old married woman with 2 children. I have a teenager and a 7 yr old. I am 8 weeks pregnant with our third child. We were no planning on having any more kids due to our financial troubles and living situation.

When I found out I was preg of course it was a huge shock and disappointment. When I found out my husband was out of the country for 3 weeks. He came bacl last week. He says he is ok with having a baby but his ways have changed for the worst. He is being very verbally abusive toward me, blaming me and esp getting on my back about not working. I am a SAHM now but I do work in the lunch room at school for 2 hrs a day. Of course, once the baby is born I would have to quit because even if I get a better job with more hours my whole paycheck will go to the daycare.....he dosne't understand this. I hav ebeen crying all weekend because he is just being so mean to me and blaming me that I don't want to help. I told him that this baby was unplanned so maybe we shoulf aboort it and he said go ahead but take a taxi!! I am so hurt over this whole situation and how he is treating me. He acts like I planned this or tricked him. I made an appt on Friday for an abortion but not sure I could go through with it. I also texted him this morning and emailed him and let my heart out and he never responded.....Please help me and give me some advice.......if I keep this baby then I know things will just get worse.

Last edited by mom113; June 1st, 2012 at 05:06 AM.
May 29th, 2012, 11:35 AM
MelibearMom's Avatar Melissa--expecting #4!!
I'm so sorry! That's so hard. I think you need to do what you feel is best since he obviously doesn't seem to care right now. Have you considered adoption at all? We are having financial issues as well and I found out I'm pregnant today. (wow, that even seems weird to type!) I don't know what we'll do and DH doesn't even know yet. Anyway, I hope it all works out for you. If you do decide to abort the baby make sure you are confident in your decision!! I would hate for you to regret it and then have to live with that.

Good luck!

Hailey Marie 1-29-13 8lbs. 1 oz.
May 29th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Oh mom113! My heart goes out to you right now- I know it must be hard to be facing a pregnancy that you hadn't planned on at this point in your life, and given what you've described about your husband's reaction, it's understandable that you would feel that abortion is the easy solution. I do sense that you haven't exactly made up your mind yet though – in the midst of all the emotions, try to remember that decisions you make from this point forward are going to affect your life and the lives of other people in ways that you can't comprehend at present. Everyone around you will have an opinion about what you should do, but you are the one who will have to live with the consequences. The important thing now is to make the best choice both for yourself and your baby. Again, I know how hard this is, and I want to encourage you to try to talk things over with someone who can help you to consider all of your options. If you're not sure where to start, I know from my time working with Focus on the Family that they have counselors who will talk with you over the phone for free – the number is 855-771-HELP (4357). You might also find it helpful to check out the Option Line. org website. As difficult as this is right now, just know that you're not alone – there are lots of us out here who want to support you however we can… Take care, ok?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search