10weeks 4days preggers and scaried:(

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsLat

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2012, 03:40 PM
i am so embarrassed i found out i was pregnant 4weeks ago but i have no idea who the father is. i recently started dating this great guy, and know i have to tell him i am pregnant with another guys baby. i just don't know what to do. also i am already showing so i cant hold off telling the bf that i am knocked up.
September 7th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Athme's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are your plans?

I think that is what you should think about first. Are you keeping the baby, are you looking at adoption or discontinuing your pregnancy?

Do you have any idea who the Father could be? I am only asking because he should know or you should know who he is for just in case his family has genetic things you should know about or diseases that are transmittable you should know if you decide to keep the baby.

Once you know you will know what to tell your new beau and then you guys can work on things for there.

I know you are going through a lot and it must be hard but these things happen and you will get through it!

Feel free to PM me if you want someone to talk to.
September 10th, 2012, 06:49 AM
You have nothing to worry about. I'm 8 weeks and only 15. Imagine that, but hey, I've never been happier. I'm so excited I can't stand it. If your new boo really cares about you, he'll understand. Telling him now is the BEST thing to do! If you plan on keeping the baby, that is. But a lot of people believe in abortion.. smh.
October 12th, 2012, 02:13 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is a personal decision, of course, but in my opinion.. honesty upfront is the best policy. If he leaves--he probably wasn't in the stage in his life to be a full time parent. Remember that being a father is much more about the actions and very little about who supplied the sperm for the egg, if you know what I mean?

Wishing you a great pregnancy!
MIL2lissy8 likes this.

October 23rd, 2012, 02:08 AM
Try to find out who is the father then tell him that you are pregnant if you want to keep the baby.
November 24th, 2012, 07:50 AM
The baby is your main concern. Someone close to me was in a similar situation and miscarried which we think was from serious stress she put on herself. Things happen and its ok. Be honest so that you can move on one way or another and you'll be proud of yourself for being so strong. Good luck and congrats!
November 24th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Veteran
did u at least chart your last period? with that you can tell what your fertile days are and who you slept with...im not pro-abortion and ill advice that you have to face the consequences...
December 6th, 2012, 07:51 AM
How are you doing? Feeling any better about your situation?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search