Help

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 13th, 2012, 01:29 PM
I have been with my girlfriend about two months now. Almost a month ago she found out she was pregnant. This was an unplanned pregnancy and I am the father. We are both in our late 20's. Up to the point when we found out she was pregnant the relationship was great and amazing. We both love each other very much. So of the issues are that she has two kids already, 3yr and a 1 1/2 yr old. She separated from her husband along time ago and is in the process and finalizing her divorce. I know she has a lot more on her plate than me, She still has to tell her ex that she is seeing someone and that she is pregnant. She is worried how this will affect the relationship with her ex and his family. We both work together. She feels she will be judge neg by others. Im totally in love with her, my family knows what is going on and supports both of us. I love her tow kids very much. We do not currently live together, since we have only been together about two months. She will goes day with out talking to me, she ignores my calls and text. I want to be there for her, but dont know what to do??? I have told her many times I love her and am there for her. I told just let me know what you need. I support you 100%. Just looking for some advice or help. I dont know what to do for her and it is hard being ignored. We both want to keep the child. Help, Please!
October 13th, 2012, 07:33 PM
What I am asking, is how to be supportive of her needs. Thanks
October 13th, 2012, 09:09 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It sounds to me like you are already trying your best to be there for her and her needs.

I had a similar situation when I got pregnant really quickly after dating someone new and having a child with another guy. Me and the new BF worked together. I was judged and I eventually lost my job. It was hard. I was scared it would affect the relationship with my daughter's father and his family. And guess what? It absolutely did... but would I change it? NOT FOR THE WORLD.

Babies rarely come when it is "convenient" and it could take some time for her to adjust and do some soul searching and find the best way to reveal the news. Just continue to let her know you love her and she will come around. Best of luck to you.

October 15th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the support. We just found out we had a miss carriage. Now more unknowns.
October 15th, 2012, 11:50 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh no! I am soo sorry . That is just awful. I wish you guys the best of luck in the future and hopefully we will hear from you again someday.

Thoughts and prayers your way.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search