A big ((((hug)))) to all you brave and beautiful mommies!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lavanya2be
  • 1 Post By lucyinthesky

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2012, 02:08 PM
my pregnancy was unplanned too and although now i have planted myself in edd july 2013 board, i had to come here to share stories and to hold hands with all of you <3

SO and I are engaged but our r/s has been rocky since the engagement due to financial concerns , differences in view and our emotionally abusive parents...
I had been on diane 35 and somehow got pregnant due to flu bug and vomiting..I am now 4 weeks.
I feel i already love this little one and sway from keeping it to not keeping it,
SO had been happy with the news and then later had concerns due to our financial instability, parents not supportive and that we are different nationality and in our own home countries at the moment..
we have decided to give ourselves a week to think things through but arguments with SO over the silly and petty things, power struggle, ego, just got worse and worse and he hung up on me last night..

thanks for hearing me out

I am just wondering which of you plan to keep the baby but you dont have alot of savings, a very average job, with no family or partner support, please share your plans on babycare when you go to work, your worries, hopes and dreams etc.. thanks alot <3<3<3

Please feel free to privy msg me to chat<3<3<3

Sleepless in Asia<3<3<3
HelpMe86 likes this.

Last edited by lavanya2be; November 2nd, 2012 at 02:12 PM.
November 3rd, 2012, 10:03 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi there from the June 2013 DDC.

I'm 26 and my pregnancy was unplanned and shortly after finding out the baby's father broke up with me. He asked me why I wouldn't get an abortion and I simply said I couldn't. I have a decent job, but nothing great by any means. Luckily, I have a very supportive family and they're looking forward to having another baby in the family. Unfortunately, the baby's father's family is not supportive at all. He is still in the picture (we're "friends"), but his family isn't even remotely excited. I suppose that I feel the baby is meant to be and things will work out somehow.

November 3rd, 2012, 02:57 PM
More (((hugs))) to you! The family that is not interested it is their lost and when they see baby they always change their mind and then will be up to you if you will let them in the baby's life. Baby will understand you did all you can to protect him/her. <3<3Wishing you a good day today and lots of peaceful vibes<3<3
November 4th, 2012, 12:22 PM
lucyinthesky
Hi there

I'm Lucy, i'm 28 and my pregnancy wasn't planned either. When I found out he was excited, I was scared. He proposed, I said no, I didn't want to get married just because I was pregnant. We fought, thought things wouldn't work. He's from Ireland, i'm from England. He wants to raise the baby in Ireland, but I don't want to leave my family. He wanted me to quit my job because it's 'dangerous'. That didn't happen. We're slowly but surely sorting things out. He recently quit his job (he hated it, and my income is solid enough). He wants to go back and study, and right now he has a small time job. He'll look after our son when I go back to work with a little help from my mom and family (who are very supportive).

Trust me, it will all work out. Maybe not how you planned, but in the end... it should be fine
HelpMe86 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search