21 just found out Im pregnant

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SJane
  • 1 Post By Favored01

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Veteran
I just found out im pregnant Im scared because for me and my boyfriend this isn't the right time. I am in college full time and both my boyfriend lost his job this week and I am unable to work due to a car accident 2 weeks ago and it dosen help me my mom who i know would be there for me through this had to move 600 miles away for work and with the car accident recently I was told I couldnt get pregnant and I feel alone and scared right know
November 6th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Veteran
Don't lose hope. There are still so many opportunities you and your BF could get -- perhaps like working online? As long as you two love each other, everything will be fine.
ByHisGrace likes this.
November 6th, 2012, 07:05 AM
You have it in you. God will never put anything on you that He knows you can't bear. You are responsible for the great life in you, consider that. Talk to someone you trust. It may not be what you want but you will find strength in knowing you are doing the right thing. You can do it.
HelpMe86 likes this.
November 7th, 2012, 08:16 PM
slmehaffey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It is a scary time to get pregnant... I will admit that, but just imagine how forgiving a child is! You don't have to be perfect, they will come out with the ability to love you beyond measure!
Also, you look at the cost of raising a child, and it will overwhelm you but truly you don't need half of the stuff you see at the store, what you need is diapers, boobs, and blankets... even clothes really are not madatory for infants.. provided you keep them warm in blankets and such... but honestly if you can't afford clothes don't worry too much especially if your baby is a girl, clothes come from EVERYWHERE.. and there are always used items you can get, like garage sale stuff, or friends who don't need their whats it anymore...
You are going to do great! and you'll be shocked at how easily you will fall into the role of motherhood. Even though admittedly there are learning curves, you get through them and you move on, and no matter how much you think you are messing up, as long as you feed, change and love your child you are doing about as good as any of the rest of us!
November 8th, 2012, 08:46 AM
i know how u feel, i am so scared 2. what did u do?
November 11th, 2012, 05:53 PM
have you thought about adoption?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search