can anyone help? so stressed with uncertainty?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 19th, 2012, 08:07 PM
so im 28 and having baby number 2 over the holidays me and my partner split for a couple of weeks and i ended up sleeping with 2 other people worse thing i could have ever done and then a week later me and my partner got back together he knows about this mistake i made and is accepting that baby may not be his we are both just hoping its his. . . . so these are my dates

29th july : last menstrual

3rd august : i finished my period and i slept with X and he said he pulled out but you never know with pre cum

8th august : i took the morning after pill (4days later)

13th august : i bleed again (maybe a period??? from the morning after pill i heard it stuffs up your cycle ) so i bleed very light then heavy. and

17th august : i got a bit to intoxicated and have maybe slept with X on this night i am not entirely sure if i did.

then every week up intill now i have slept with my now partner best guy in the world and would make a great dad to our second child please do not judge me i feel terrible for my as some would say skanky month if i could turn back time i would take it all back.

so i took my first pregnancy test on the 19th of september and it came back a very very faint positive you could barely see it so i went for a blood test and my hcg level came back as 27. i then went for a scan today the 18 of november and they said i am due on the 30th of may 2013 that baby is growing at 12 weeks , does it sound like my partner is the babys dad? please help this is ruioning us apart inside not knowing.

Last edited by marisa93; November 19th, 2012 at 09:25 PM.
November 19th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Veteran
Based on the info you've given, you should have conceived the baby the first week of September. It sounds like that is the answer you were hoping for...so I hope that helps ease your mind.
November 20th, 2012, 12:44 AM
yeah the thing i dont get is though thats about 4 weeks after my last LMP can that be possible to conceive that far after? its really confused me. they said at my scan it was 12 weeks ago was you lmp ( which it wasnt ) and you conceived 10 weeks ago. i dont get that?
November 20th, 2012, 11:02 AM
mrsjl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
the ultrasound wouldn't be wrong, you don't know when exactly you ovulated. ovulation and periods are not always 100%. if the ultrasound says you are due May 30th then your baby was probably conceived September 5th. I would just take it as that, the baby is your partner's and you can move on.

November 20th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Veteran
if you bled on the thirteenth even due to morning after pill it probably made you ovulate early september..... more than likely it is your now partners your hcg numbers would have also been higher if it was X's..... good luck to you
November 25th, 2012, 08:24 PM
terryterry's Avatar Super Mommy
I agree that it's the current partner. Ultrasound dating can be off by a little bit, but usually not by more than a week or so. And the HGC numbers are too low even if you assumed the latest ovulation/fertilization, slowest implantation, and low/slow HGC levels. Congrats!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search