Unplanned baby, help me with my decision!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awe well good luck with that.
Let me know the outcome.

Six weeks, you found out early. I knew I was pregnant but scared to take a test till I was almost a week from my second trimester. But all my symptoms were there. Nasuea, sore breats, so tired, lack of appitite. It wasnt till my 12-13 weeks that I was actually vomiting.

As for weight gain, everyone is different.just try the healthy path. But not to healthy. You want fats in your diet. My doctor is actually on my case right now. I lost 5 pounds my first trimester and another 4 pounds between 13-16 weeks... I need to gain weight! Lol but my body wont allow me. Its actually hard..
December 14th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeCee View Post
Awe well good luck with that.
Let me know the outcome.

Six weeks, you found out early. I knew I was pregnant but scared to take a test till I was almost a week from my second trimester. But all my symptoms were there. Nasuea, sore breats, so tired, lack of appitite. It wasnt till my 12-13 weeks that I was actually vomiting.

As for weight gain, everyone is different.just try the healthy path. But not to healthy. You want fats in your diet. My doctor is actually on my case right now. I lost 5 pounds my first trimester and another 4 pounds between 13-16 weeks... I need to gain weight! Lol but my body wont allow me. Its actually hard..
I know..... I found out right away as, well I just knew, so I was going to take a test only if my period was late...which it was but only by two days.

Why were you so scared to take it? I had to know right away! haha

I have definitely got a lack of appetite! I didn't even know that was a symptom though?! lol I thought I was just off my food.

Jeez - that must be pretty scary losing weight when prego. I guess it is easy though with the appetite loss. I have actually been eating a lot. Kind of as comfort food though because I haven't known what I am doing so seeking solace in food! Nothing seems to hit the spot though... like, I havent gone, wow, this is delicious!!

Have you had any weird cravings?
December 14th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
By the week I took my test my period had been almost 2 months late. I know, sooooo beyond crazy. I just felt scared. Knowing my life was chqnging every second I just knew things wouldnt be the same..but when my test cqme back positive I just couldnt stop smiling. And since then I havent stopped.

Oh yes.. Lack of appitite hit me within the 6th week. I couldnt even stand to smell yet. I had to lay down to relieve my.tummy.
Yes it is, for once I wanted my weight to go up on the scale lol but my doctor says baby is fine. He or she is just taking all the important things from my food and leaving me to fend for myself. Im okay with that as long as baby is okay.

How are things with you now?
As far as cravings, I am always craving grapes and watermelon. Nothing strange just not something I would eat daily or weekly.
December 14th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Veteran
well i got pregnant and miscarried at seven weeks, then we decided to try because i was really heartbroken, so my husband was excited and when i told him he gave me a high five lol i make fun of him to this day for that
TeeCee likes this.
December 16th, 2012, 12:52 PM
So just to update you guys.... My partner has said that he thinks we need to abort the baby. I had a pretty rough day yesterday as he told me this and then after that the clutch went on my car and I broke my laptop screen!!! All before 10:15am too.... Pretty much had a big crying session all day yesterday.

I don't know what to do.... I can't do this without him. The way he has reacted, I think that we should end our relationship! Yesterday I asked him to come over as I needed a cuddle and he said that he was going out drinking with his mates. What kind of a "father" is that.... I feel so sad.

Told him today that I am going to decide on my own as since he isn't giving me any support he doesn't get a say.....
December 16th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Veteran
wow i am sooooo sorry! at this point i think you should do what is best for you. dont think about him just focus on baby! if he doesnt want a part in it then fine, i really hope things will work for you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search