dont know what to do

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2013, 11:09 AM
t to So I am 25 with 4 babies from my previous relationship I started dating again 4 months ago now I am pregnant. Originallythe babysfsther was single now since last week he is back with his baby mother and doesn't want her to know. He took the condom off during intercourse without.me knowing til I seen it on the floor so I blame him for this. He wants me to get an abortion and everyone else does to idk what to do im hurt alone and now pregnant
January 21st, 2013, 11:41 AM
Will you be able to live with giving this child up? I have just had an abortion at the request of my partner and it killed me inside. Then, four weeks later I found out that the termination didnt work and the baby is still growing.....fast (infact, he/she is showing as one week bigger than my calculated dates) I wish I had never done it in the first place and I am now terrified of the damage I have done. I am currently seeking help from my doctor to see whether I have done anything irreversible..

The father of your baby is being a coward by running away from his responsibility....I think he needs to man up and accept that this is what happens when you have sex without a condom. That was sneaky of him and he needs to step up to the consequences.

How do you feel? Do you think that you could keep the baby? Have you any thoughts about what YOU want? If there is anything that I have learnt from my experience, I would say DON'T listen to anyone else's opinion. Thanks to me doing that, I now will suffer that for the rest of my life.

Sending lots of hugs!
January 21st, 2013, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpMe86 View Post
Will you be able to live with giving this child up? I have just had an abortion at the request of my partner and it killed me inside. Then, four weeks later I found out that the termination didnt work and the baby is still growing.....fast (infact, he/she is showing as one week bigger than my calculated dates) I wish I had never done it in the first place and I am now terrified of the damage I have done. I am currently seeking help from my doctor to see whether I have done anything irreversible..

The father of your baby is being a coward by running away from his responsibility....I think he needs to man up and accept that this is what happens when you have sex without a condom. That was sneaky of him and he needs to step up to the consequences.

How do you feel? Do you think that you could keep the baby? Have you any thoughts about what YOU want? If there is anything that I have learnt from my experience, I would say DON'T listen to anyone else's opinion. Thanks to me doing that, I now will suffer that for the rest of my life.

Sending lots of hugs!
Thank you for your reply and I want to keep the baby because I've had an abortion and didn't.forgive myself I feel like I was irresponisble enough to let this happen and should deal with it and after wards get my tubes tied.. I just don't want.to make things hard.for anyone else or the thought of his girl friends feelings hurts I didn't.know and wouldn't want.to be in her shoes when she finds out.what he has done.. it was sneaky of him and selfish and now he acts like the only option is abortion but that's selfish of him to because he's not the one who has to do it.. I know my family will be upset I'm sure I'll get through it and in the end not regret my child.. I'm sorry you went through what you did and pray your.baby is.ok just shows your baby was truly meant to be and he/she is strong

Last edited by dsanf7141; January 21st, 2013 at 11:51 AM.
January 21st, 2013, 03:37 PM
Super Mommy
Please don't let the thought of his girlfriend's feelings influence your decision about your child's life. It is completely his problem and his responsibility if she gets upset -- it had nothing to do with you and certainly isn't the fault of your little baby and he should not be trying to shift any of the blame or the consequences onto you or your child.

I understand your concern about your family being upset, but really the only things you need to be considering right now are the life of your baby and the fact that you've still not been able to get over the last abortion. Please please don't let your family or ex pressure you into an abortion or make you feel like it's your only option.
January 21st, 2013, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatomany View Post
Please don't let the thought of his girlfriend's feelings influence your decision about your child's life. It is completely his problem and his responsibility if she gets upset -- it had nothing to do with you and certainly isn't the fault of your little baby and he should not be trying to shift any of the blame or the consequences onto you or your child.

I understand your concern about your family being upset, but really the only things you need to be considering right now are the life of your baby and the fact that you've still not been able to get over the last abortion. Please please don't let your family or ex pressure you into an abortion or make you feel like it's your only option.
thanks for the support I hope I make the right choice for us (as in me and my children ) and I know its his problem not mine maybe I just needed to hear it from someone else I'm going to find a way to make this work
January 21st, 2013, 08:24 PM
ElliotsMommy13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im glad you are going to find a way to make it work. I think it is incredibly selfish of him to want to get rid of a child just because it would make it inconvenient to him. You deserve better than that.. You aren't alone.

thank you so much to bokkechick for my siggy!
February 4th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Weight Loss Expert
Abortion is never the solution. It might just make things work. You have to be responsible with your actions and take a stand. Raise the baby on your own no matter how hard it is. Just don't make the same mistake again.
February 4th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Super Mommy
You should definitely not do something you are not comfortable with just out of consideration for someone who sounds like he has no consideration for you. If you will have trouble supporting the new baby, is adoption something you would consider?

Mary Elizabeth stillborn at 26 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search