pregnant again after giving birth 7 months ago 4 kids already

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2013, 08:22 PM
Hi mommies,
I recently took a home pregnancy test which came out positive. I just gave birth to my second daughter in June and between my fiancee and I we now have 4 children. I am having a difficult time processing this news. we have custody of his two children one girl age 6 and one boy age 4, i have a 6 year old daughter from a previous marriage and we have our daughter who is now 7 months. Things at home are already difficult, we only have his income which is commission based and hasn't been enough for a while but I'm unable to work because I'm still breast feeding our daughter and talking care of all the children. He works all day almost everyday and though his kids grandmother helps with the two kids and my family helps when possible it hasn't been enough for me to work. Unfortunately his childrens mother is not really in the picture as she has chosen drugs over her children and had also recently had another baby. On top of that my daughters father and his wife are expecting their first child together and I'm really concerned with the our childrens reaction and how they will be able to handle yet another baby entering their lives. We got pregnant with our 7 month old after being told i would probably not be able to have any more children due to my endometriosis, i was on the depolupron shot for over a year and had a laposcopy surgery done a few years back. We have been as safe as we could after we had our daughter short of me using a birth control pill of some sort because of the endometriosis and my fear of making it worse. Anyways I'm sorry this is so long i just wanted to fully explain my story, if anyone had been in this situation, or a similar situation or has any advise please give your feedback. Thank you.

Last edited by Emchick; January 22nd, 2013 at 08:27 PM.
January 22nd, 2013, 09:13 PM
i have seven month old son and three other children and pregnant im due september 22 and im scared to it almost seems impossible but i know we will adjust and im sure you will to good luck with everything
January 23rd, 2013, 07:27 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You need to sit down and figure out what is right for you. Take out a sheet of paper and write everything down if you need to. You have 3 options: abortion, adoption, and parenting. Weigh out your pros and cons of each. Talk to your SO and then go from there.

Tags
irish twins , pregnant again , pregnant large family

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search