preggo check in

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2005, 06:14 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are all our preggo mamas doin? How is everyone doing adjusting to thier surprise little one? Who has had a baby shower? Let us know what's going on!!

April 19th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Larkin121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm doing really well! Very much adjusted to the idea of my unexpected little baby... I'm 10 weeks, and just starting to think about some materntiy clothes, but they're too big and my work pants are too small!! I don't plan to have a baby shower until end of August, and we're gonna have a co-ed shower.

April 20th, 2005, 04:36 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Well, I'm definately having some issues. I have had a very big decrease in fetal movement over the last week, so I'm calling the doctor this morning. I'm totally freaking out, and I'm a wreck!

Update: I went to the docs and got everything checked. She's okay and I'm okay, she just is in a position where it's harder for me to feel the movements... And so, the doctor reassured me that I did exactly the right thing by coming in and getting it checked out. I feel so much better knowing that my little girl is okay.
April 21st, 2005, 08:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to im a 1st time mommy
i have finally made it... there's less then 100 days to go! i haven't had my baby shower yet but i'm starting to plan it. i've been getting a few pains in my sides but i'm pretty sure that it could just be gas. i get it some times when i stand up and walk around, but not all the time. i have been trying to get an appointment booked for the past 3 weeks and every week they say the samething "try again next week" there is only one place that does them in my area and they are in the middle of moving so they aren't bookin appointments yet. i'm trying to be understanding but it is SOOOO frustrating at the same time
April 22nd, 2005, 06:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom2B*L*T
I'm doing okay. Just been really worried lately about everything that will change after the baby is born. I think I will have to stop working because I would pay more for a sitter for 3 kids than I would make! But thats okay. I've always wanted to be a sahm. Just really getting used to the thought of having another little one.

<div align='center'></div>Siggy made by dettmer26- thank you!</div>
April 23rd, 2005, 04:45 PM
RmN32611's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to RmN32611
When I first found out I was pregnant, I was terrified. I had no clue. I thought I just had a really bad stomach virus lol But now, Im soo happy. I cant wait to meet my baby. One of my friends is a month pregnant behind me so were going to have a baby shower together for all of our friends instead of having two seperate ones. That should be around mid-july, then Im having one for my side of the family, and my boyfriends!! 3 showers!

April 27th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Tami77's Avatar Super Mommy
the last month for me has been nothing but drama!!
had my u/s on the 15th its a girl! no names yet becuase me and S/O have been trying to hold on to a relationship together. poo hit the fan and he is now in the dog house. getting bigger every day still no movement yet that I can detect. I still fear every day that I will end up doing this all alone. I have a huge support group behind me but I wonder how many of them will stick with me once the baby comes.

April 27th, 2005, 11:31 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Well, only 15 more weeks!! On May 10th (In less than 2 weeks) I will be 6 months preggo and I feel pretty good for being this far along. It's been rough w/ the backaches and worrying and being tired all the time. The BIG MOVE is coming up in no time at all now! 5 more days!! And on that day I will have 100 more days preggo to go! I can't believe how time has FLOWN by! And my mom is supposed to plan the baby shower, but hasn't got started on it yet. So I am anxious because I hope she gets started on it soon or she might never get it done in time!! AHHHH!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search