Mama check in!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2005, 06:15 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are we all doin? How is our little ones? What milestones have they crossed lately? How old are they now?

April 19th, 2005, 06:18 PM
I'm doing good. I suddenly feel motivated (we'll see how long that lasts). I think its from the nice weather. I just finished cleaning out the fridge

Ty is just shy of 18m. I cant believe he's a year and a half old. He's trying to say circle but it sounds like Ka-Girl and he says daddy, bye, hi, kite, Tutter (character on Bear in the Big Blue House) and is trying to say a few others. He got his first big boo boo. He was running around with his cousin, tripped and landed on his face. He only cried for a minute but scared me half to death. He has a good scrape on his nose and forehead.

April 19th, 2005, 06:53 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Sorry I never make it over here. I am doing well. I am 14 weeks (tomorrow). Everything is going super. Dh has gotten adjusted to things. The kids are getting excited. All is well.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
May 6th, 2005, 04:39 AM
*~*Joshua's_mommy*~*
My name's Amanda, and I am from Rhode Island USA. I am due on July 31, 2005.... So I am currnetly about 28 weeks pregnant!
May 6th, 2005, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by 1stxmommy@May 6 2005, 07:39 AM
My name's Amanda, and I am from Rhode Island USA. I am due on July 31, 2005.... So I am currnetly about 28 weeks pregnant!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Welcome Amanda!

May 6th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to im a 1st time mommy
m name is cindy and i'm due july 27th and have finally made it into the 3rd trimester. i know we arent' pregnant forever but even though time seems to be flying it still felt like i was never going to et here.
May 6th, 2005, 10:57 AM
kjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
hello, Rayanna will be weeks old on monday and she is doing well. after a very rocky start with dh pretty much refusing to have anything to do with her (he never wanted another baby so she wasn't his problem....that was his theory) he is doing much better and he is in for his 2nd night duty tonight b/c i have to be at work at 6:30 in the morning. the other kids are all good. alayna is potty trained but still not saying anything other than the few words that only the family can understand. Bryce is doing great in his new school and Kyndal is settling well into the middle child syndrome....***sigh*** life with her has been interesting lately. so that's the update..
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)
May 6th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Melode's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am doing fine just have been uncomfertable latley! lol jacob is fine and he just turned 1 on feb. 25th! he can feed himslef now i am sooo happy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search