Could I be

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2005, 09:36 AM
Send a message via MSN to kmaddyk Send a message via Yahoo to kmaddyk
Hi there
My fiancee and I have had unprotected sex right before my next period was due(which came a little early), I got my period as it was the same as usual, however during my cycle we continued having unprotected sex up until the last day. Five to six days later I have been feeling sick first thing in the morning and right before lunch, I get extremely tired in the afternoon as well. It's to early to tell by test and was wondering if it was possible I could be pregnant, considering we had sex right before my period, and during my period. I had a doctor checkup last month and am perfectly healthy, so I'm a little confuesed as to why I'm queasy at certain times of the day. Please help.

thanks kmaddyk
April 22nd, 2005, 10:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to im a 1st time mommy
it's possible but then again there are other things that it could be. i mean there were times that i though i was and because i kept thinking about it my body was just reacting to the stress i was putting myself through thinking about it. then when i was i didn't know it... i didn't find out till i was 6 weeks along. you should go to your doctor and see if there is anything else that it could be.
good luck i hope everything turns out that way you want it to
April 22nd, 2005, 04:57 PM
Larkin121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It could just be stress...or something else.... i had some months where that happend and I thought I might be pregnant, but turned out I wasn't. Also, as far as having sex during your period.... Ok, the month I got pregnant, I thought I was pregnant before my period started because my nipples hurt alot... then I started my period, and we had sex (pull out method), but my period was being weird. I went to the doctor during my period and had a blood test for pregnancy, but wasn't pregnant. Two weeks later I went back because of pain on my right side, they diagnosed a cyst on my ovary and said "OH guess what, you are also pregnant.... happend about 2 weeks ago." So I got pregnant while on my "period" because it wasn't a real period... it was bleeding from a cyst.

Sorry, that probably makes no sense to you. But my point is, if you were pregnant from the sex before you ovulated, then your period would probably have been a bit unusual. If you had sex during your period and it was indeed a real period, then your chances of getting pregnant then are almost zero. It's highly unusual to ovulate during your period.

I'd say go ahead and test if you miss your next period, just to be sure. If you still feel sick alot, I'd call your doctor and ask what's up. Good luck!!!

April 22nd, 2005, 05:16 PM
Send a message via MSN to kmaddyk Send a message via Yahoo to kmaddyk
Hey there

No I don't think my period was any different besides it being very early. Thank you very for the insight. Can you explain how your "period " was different? Sorry just interested in what it was like.

thanks
maddyk

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search