Unplanned baby number five

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mamatomany

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Hello all- so I recently found that I am two months pregnant with baby number five. I have four kids- Ryan is 8, Owen is 5, and twins Charlotte and Brooke are 2. The twins were surprise enough as we were going for our third and last baby. I have been on the pill and my husband had recently been talking about getting a vasectomy- I am just very shocked as I do not feel prepared to have a fifth child, emotionally or financially. Just looking for some advice for anyone whose been in my shoes.
February 19th, 2014, 05:48 AM
lemieuxcrew's Avatar September DDC Rocks
Wow! Im not ready for a 3rd. Im still working on getting excited....hoping my NT scan next week helps. So you are due in September? Come on over to the September DDC. There are some great gals there. And A LOT of them were surprises. Also a lot of twin pregnancies who Im sure could use your wisdom.

Posting there is making it "real" for me. Good luck!!!

February 19th, 2014, 07:13 AM
Super Mommy
My sixth baby, as you can see from my siggy, was conceived *after* my husband got a vasectomy, so you can bet I've been there! We felt complete as a family and it was such a shock. It was really hard to readjust our thinking.

But! Now I have a one-year-old baby boy (my fifth boy, yikes!) and we are so thrilled, and so so happy, that we got one more go at it. It's been so fun to treasure all these little moments with my truly last baby. What a delight he is! Your twins will be at a great age when this one is born and will have such fun being little mommies to him or her.

It will take a few weeks to sink in, so don't worry if it takes a bit for your mommy emotions to kick in. Be encouraged! Surprise babies are wonderful because you get all the love and joy of a child without having to make the call yourself . We would never ever have decided to go for that sixth kid, but now we couldn't be happier. Best wishes and keep us postd!!
lemieuxcrew likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search