I do not know what to do!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2014, 11:04 AM
Okay, so I just got out of a three year relationship that ended because he cheated on me. Thing is before we broke up, I knew he did so I binge drank and ended up sleeping with a new friend. Now this is where it gets sticky. I was dumb, didn't use protection but figure he would at least have enough self control to pull out. He didn't.. Next day I got the pill, but before that I had already had my typical ovulation discomfort. What are the chances. I was hoping the pill would still help but I know better to know it's function is to delay ovulation, which already was happening. Forward now, I've been cramping a lot, dizzy, and missed my period. I know if I am pregnant, it's my hookups.. Thing is now I'm living with my mom after the breakup, haven't done a test yet but I'm scared for it to be positive. I'm 24, the guy is 19, going to school to do something with his life and I'd hate to burden him with a child he isn't ready for. Yes, I get it's partly his fault. But I'm not ready either. My ex and I became pregnant due to failed birth control and I opted for abortion just a year ago. I don't want to go through that again, but I feel like I can't go through with this, and I literally have no one I feel I can talk to about it. I'm lost
July 21st, 2014, 06:42 AM
lemieuxcrew's Avatar September DDC Rocks
Take a pregnancy test. Start there.

July 21st, 2014, 02:11 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree. Find out if your pregnant and go from there. You may have missed your period because of all the stress or it could just be a fluke. Don't kill yourself worrying over something that you don't know is happening yet.

July 24th, 2014, 09:18 PM
Since you have already been pregnant I don't doubt you know what it feels like to be pregnant, but I agree I would take a pregnancy test just to verify so you can go from worrying if you are to dealing with the reality of your situation. If it turns out you are pregnant and are not ready to be a mom, there are alternatives to abortion. I'm not sure if you have heard about open adoption, but it's worth doing some research about. openadoptioncalifornia dot com will give you more information about open adoption. Their are a few cool aspects to open adoption. For example, you get to pick who raises your child, and the child will grow up knowing you and knowing that you loved them so much that you picked the perfect family for them. Keep us posted.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search