I just don't know what to do ...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2014, 02:56 AM
I am terrified. Beside myself. Angry, and confused.

I am a 24 year old mother of two beautiful children. 6 years and 8 months. Recently I found out I am pregnant, again. Edd, 2/15/15. I am not ready for this. It couldn't have happened at a worse time. In a worse situation. I feel horrible. Like complete trash bc in my heart, I know I don't want this baby.

I'm scared of the little things , like what my mom will say. That I have no friends and no one to talk to about this , yes. But my main concern is,and always will be my relationship with their father. We do not get along. I loathe this man. He is the most controlling, psychotic, ******* I have evermet. He does nothing ever, to help me with these kids. Nothing. Living with him is like living with a 3rd child as is. He's filthy. Doesn't clean up after himself. He's abusive. He screams and breaks things all the time. He has hit me a few times. But that's rare. He always calls me names. He yells at me for the way I eat, the way I talk, he makes faces if he catches me naked and then calls me a fat a** when he's yelling. He tells me he won't leave, bc he just knows ill turn my girls into ******. I do not want to bring another baby into this mess. I'm already struggling to work with no help. Sleep with no help. I'm losing my sanity. And all I can think about, is how I just don't want this baby. I wanna run away. But cant quite do that knocked up. I have never felt this way in my life. I don't k ow what to do. I have no one to talk to. Every friend I've ever had disappeared when we started dating 4 years ago bc no one could stand him. My family doesn't even like him. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to handle this. Bc so far, I've just been stressed and angry. And sad and confused. I'm upset at myself. I'm angry at the world. I just need one friend. A bit of advice. Anything ...
July 30th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Hi amb1020! I can feel your anger towards the father of your children but please not to your child you're bringing. Everything has a reason, everything has a purpose. I believe that God gives us challenges according to our strength and capabilities to handle and solve it. Your children and their future must be your priority. Take away the people that keep you angry and pull you down. They can't help you. Congrats to your new baby!
My love for children has seen me featured in many education and children websites, whether talking about healthy snakes, motivating students or children's fashion at Bonza Brats. If you would like to catch me, you can via you can via Google+ or Twitter: @HollyEasterby
July 30th, 2014, 08:48 PM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Super Mommy
I completely agree with the previous post. I have been in one of those relationships, I was with him for almost 4 years until I finally broke it up for good. He tried to isolate me from family and friends and always insulted them trying to turn me against them. Now I have two beautiful girls (3 years and almost 2 years) an amazing husband and I'm 5 weeks pregnant! I also believe babies are a blessing and they deserve every chance at life. Ditch the loser, not the baby. Congrats on your new bundle!!

Mommy to Abigail Sarah Louise, 1-20-2015

Last edited by MommyofAngels1985; July 30th, 2014 at 08:50 PM.
August 1st, 2014, 04:17 AM
lemieuxcrew's Avatar September DDC Rocks
I agree...........ditch the loser. Whatever you decide for yourself at this time, that person is not good for you or for your children. I thinking seeking counseling to help you figure out how to leave would help. Good luck. Sounds like a tough time for you but you can get through this.

Tags
3rd pregnancy , advice needed , scared mommy , unplanned pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search