please help..im scared

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 14th, 2006, 12:01 AM
Regular
i signed up for this site for help... im not sure about the abreviations for things in here either... alright, anyways... im 18 years old and i have been on birth control for 5 months now and taking them daily at the same time using an alert on my phone... my boyfriend and I dont use condoms since i am on birth control. the past week i have been very nausiated (sp?)... everything i eat makes me feel sick and some scents of food i love just has been making me feel sick also... my breasts are extremely tender... im not completely scared of being pregnant (if i am) but Im scared because tonight i had 4 sharp pains in my abdomen and then i thought i was going to be sick so i ran to the bathroom... i had a red discharge that resembled a period but just wasnt.. i dont know how to explain it really without feeling embarrassed... i asked my boyfriend when i reentered our bedroom and he said that i may be pregnant... i looked on another site to see about the pains and it said i may be having an ectopic pregnancy.... can someone please let me know if it could be that, or if i am pregnant.. please, im very scared...
August 14th, 2006, 12:50 AM
sonnetjie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If I were you I would take a home pregnancy test as soon as possible... And if you are and/or the pains continue please see your doctor as soon as possible... An ectopic pregnancy can be very dangerous!

]
August 14th, 2006, 08:54 AM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When is your period due? Are you late? Both times I was preggo, I thought it might be ectopic due to the sharp pains that I got in my abdomen, but it was fine both times. If you are late, I would take an HPT (home pregnancy test). If you aren't late, then I would wait.

August 14th, 2006, 10:33 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
i had really sharp pains in my stomagh and they thought i was having an eptopic or ipendicids(sp), and thats how we actually found out i was pregnant, because we went to the hospital, i was only 2 days late abouts for my peroid, we found out i was pregnant on nov. 12th and my last peroid was oct. 11th.....so theres a chance, possibly the hormones in the b/c weren't strong enough to stop you from ovulating, it could also be implantation, i know you can bleed and have pains from that, and also if you are pregnant you get pretty sharp pains(at least i did and doc said normal) from the ligiments stretching

August 18th, 2006, 02:47 AM
Pharry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
yea, sharpish pains and the redish discharge could be implantation going on. whaen are you due for AF? (aunt flow) id get a test and watch the symptoms...[/b]
Keep us posted
August 18th, 2006, 06:57 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
whew sounds scary for sure~ i know you are scared, but you want to make sure if it is ectopic that you get help as soon as possible, you could cause some damage to yourself that you dont want... please let us know ok!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search