Maybe Preg...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2006, 05:26 AM
Hi everyone - ive been on this site before quite a while back and always feel its useful.
Me and my partner had unprotected sex 2 times last week.

I am due on my period on the 20th of this month which is Sunday.
A week before Im due on, I usually get cramp pains but havent had anything like that yet!!
Seems a bit strange to be honest.

What do you lot think?
August 15th, 2006, 06:01 AM
Please help me, let me know what you think
August 15th, 2006, 06:50 AM
JennieMarie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JennieMarie
Well there are tests that you can take 5 days beofre a missed period... to put your mind at ease... I took a cheap test the exact day I was suppose to get my period... and it said positive so...
Mommy: 24 Daddy: 27 Jianna Marie (10/20) @ 9:09 AM 6lbs. 6 oz. & 19 1/2 inches long

August 15th, 2006, 06:54 AM
and you were preg?!

how long before you were due on did ya have sex?
August 15th, 2006, 07:09 AM
It doesnt even feel like Im due on this week, I can usually feel something!! and I get cramps but havent this time
August 15th, 2006, 09:25 AM
That would be the 6th Aug, we had sex on the 7th and 9th!
August 16th, 2006, 03:12 AM
For some reason Im determined I could never fall preg, so I just keep having sex without protection
August 17th, 2006, 07:28 AM
Pharry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The range is 12 - 16 days , so that could mean before the 6th to after the 9th, so get tested lady, and let us know.
August 17th, 2006, 08:45 AM
I cant test yet though cos I didnt think it would show up just yet???

Im due on this Sunday, see what happens
August 17th, 2006, 10:22 AM
JennieMarie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JennieMarie
Hey never assume you can't get pregnant unless determined by the doctors... I actually felt you can say "pregnant" the day before.... It wasn't the same as cramps... but every girl is diff. so I decided to test early the next morning and yup it was positive.... and my test was internet bought... confirmed it even more from a store brand test.... but try not to stress over it since that may delay your period and just driv eyou crazy.

ALso about your questions....
My last Period was on: 01/26/06 and I def. had sex on the 02/09/06 and all calendars say that the suppose day I conceived.... and got my positive test on 02/22/06
Mommy: 24 Daddy: 27 Jianna Marie (10/20) @ 9:09 AM 6lbs. 6 oz. & 19 1/2 inches long

August 17th, 2006, 06:02 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
If you have a Dollar Tree store their tests are acutally really good! I had my Af on Oct 11th(if you call it that) and on Nov 8th I took a dollar tree test and it showed positive, we didn't believe it at first so we retested on the 11th an again positive and got confirmation on the 12th at the hospital. So just a suggesstion, they work really well, they are the tests that Birth Right and a nother pregnancy place called Open Arms use up here, its normally hard to find them here because of Open Arms buying them all out lol.
good luck

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search