Help!! Could This Happen?!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello everyone! My name is Jessy and I am new to this...I have been reading and wondering if anyone can help me...I have been on birth control for years now..and this past month I did not take it for 2 weeks. My fiance and I were seperated for sometime and on Aug. 5 we got back together & we were unprotected. 2 days ago my breasts started hurting ALOT! and i have mild cramping...could it be possible that I can have symptoms already?!?!?! Please if anyone as any advice i would appreciate it b/c i am scared of getting back on my birthcontrol now...thanks!

August 16th, 2006, 06:21 PM
sara~b's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sara~b
Quote:
Hello everyone! My name is Jessy and I am new to this...I have been reading and wondering if anyone can help me...I have been on birth control for years now..and this past month I did not take it for 2 weeks. My fiance and I were seperated for sometime and on Aug. 5 we got back together & we were unprotected. 2 days ago my breasts started hurting ALOT! and i have mild cramping...could it be possible that I can have symptoms already?!?!?! Please if anyone as any advice i would appreciate it b/c i am scared of getting back on my birthcontrol now...thanks![/b]

If you skipped even one pill you could be pregnant. You could very well be having symptoms already. I had symptoms within 10 days of conception. Take an early HPT like first response. i used the digital EPT and found out the day my period was due. If it says negative get back on your birth control as soon as you get a period but still use protection for the first couple weeks. If you don't get a period in the next week test again and then see your doctor. GL.

Running for my health and sanity!
PR's: 5k-25:05 (old PR 25:10), 5M-45:03 (old PR - 47:22), 10k - 52:00 (approximate - training), HM-2:25:58 (ran a 2:17:36 during marathon), Full- 4:49:25 (old PR -5:49:40), 50k-7:05:56, 50M-13:31:14, 100k- 18:59:31 (old PR 20:56)
(All of these PR's are going down this season!)

My Pregnancy Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c6297
August 16th, 2006, 07:54 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
actually if you have a dollar tree store their hpt are very good, i took my first one on the 8th of nov 2005 and my last peroid had been oct 11th so it was was early, we thought it was a evap line at first, but it only took a minute to show up, but we got conformation on the 11th with another one and wow was that a dark line in like 30 seconds! and again with a blood test on the 12th.

if you are pregnant and started taking the pills again it wouldn't effect the pregnancy. my mom got pregnant with my brother by missing one pill and she continued to take them for 2 more weeks till she missed her peroid and hes just fine, the pill doesn't cause misscarrage or anything

August 17th, 2006, 05:43 AM
Pharry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pills can be tricky, and also when you start thinking you are preggo you may start to get symptoms, so the best way is to take a HPT and find out for sure, i hope that you will get the result that you r hoping for. good luck.
August 17th, 2006, 06:59 AM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for responding...ya I actually already took a preg. test on this tues. & it came out neg. but the thing that has me worried is that I was pregnant once before and it took like 2 false preg. test to come out and finally on the 3rd try b/c i hadnt gotten my period it finally came out positive...but i was already 4 weeks preg. i dont know if my nerves can hold that long..LoL...i figured though with this neg. result maybe my "symptoms" will go away but there still there...if i still feel like this by next week i was thinking of getting a blood test to see if that would help. Thank you again for your replies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search