UGGH NO WAY!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ok guys, never posted in this board before, never thought i would need to.... we aren't planning on TTC for another year. we've had a scare now, basically amounting to a break in the condom (not really but close enough we'll just say that) and i was on CD 13 ... i have short cycles about 26 days and according to my charts, i was ovulating, actual day

now this is just not at all what we want right now. bad timing, bad everything... i just dont think if its for real i can do this.... and i'm not going to abort at all, so i just dont know how i would handle it... i know it would take all 9 months to be ok with it.. you can see from my blinkies we want kids... but not at all right now. i am terrified right now. i turn to JM because you are where i can turn.

August 17th, 2006, 05:35 PM
nat81
Well I wouldn't try to worry until AF is actually late... then you can figure out a game plan and take it from there.
Good luck
August 17th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I totally understand you! going thru the same thing right now...and i dont plan to abort either...all im doing is just trying to tell myself that if its meant to be it will be no matter what!!! everything happens for a reason!!! Good luck! Let us know your results...

August 18th, 2006, 02:14 AM
Pharry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Well I wouldn't try to worry until AF is actually late... then you can figure out a game plan and take it from there.
Good luck[/b]

And I am also sure that you have heard that you can delay the onset of AF due to stress, so what you should do really is RELAX
August 18th, 2006, 06:56 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i know, dh keeps saying that too, if i just stress i'll just make myself late and even more worried... we do want babies for sure, it would become a good thing, i just think it would take me 9 months to get there.. thanks gals

August 18th, 2006, 09:12 AM
sara~b's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sara~b
I wouldn't worry. I got pregnant at 19 and gave birth at 20. I have gone through the anger, resentment, and fear that an unplanned pregnancy brings. I still struggle every day not to let those feelings interfere with my love for my daughter. It took until she was 13 months old for me to finally get that good job with benefits and buy a house and do everything I thought I had to do BEFORE I should have had kids. But you know what? It didn't make it all that much easier. Suddenly, instead of welfare helping with daycare I pay all of the cost, 20% of my paycheck GONE! No more foodstamps and milk and baby food are expensive! I went from paying 160 a month rent on a trailer to 410 a month on a mortgage. I needed a more family friendly car so my insurance went up. Believe me you're NEVER READY for how a baby changes your life but it's worth it in the end. You will never regret having your little one as long as you remember that life never throws us more than we can handle. GL!!!!

Running for my health and sanity!
PR's: 5k-25:05 (old PR 25:10), 5M-45:03 (old PR - 47:22), 10k - 52:00 (approximate - training), HM-2:25:58 (ran a 2:17:36 during marathon), Full- 4:49:25 (old PR -5:49:40), 50k-7:05:56, 50M-13:31:14, 100k- 18:59:31 (old PR 20:56)
(All of these PR's are going down this season!)

My Pregnancy Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c6297

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search